The Bathtub: S1E7

She/her pronouns this chapter

Written 7/18/22

•Background: Y/n pov•

'Papa'. The man that's kept me captive my whole life. I know he's not my real father. Well, I have no idea who my real father is, anyway. But still, I had 'brothers' and 'sisters'. I don't actually know if they're my siblings or not. But I know they're a bunch of bullies that can suck my butt. But I was treated a lot better than them. Maybe it's because I was more powerful than them, but I have no idea why. So I'm just gonna believe my reason. The people that kept me captive taught me a lot more than the others, i learned English and Russian. But they didn't have to teach me about using my powers. I was able to shift and throw people across the room, no problem. When I shifted, I gained their belongings, easily a good plus. I never get dizzy or get bleeds. Well, I do, but barley any blood comes out, another plus. But I can pass out if I use my powers non stop for 20 minutes or constant shifting. But apart from that little backstory, here my present...

•3rd person•

"Get the girl !", a guard yelled. Y/n ran as fast as she could. She transformed into a guard that was on the athletic side, but was still out of breath, but it was much easier than her smaller form. The shift caused her nose to bleed, she quickly wiped it away. A actual guard saw her and the blood and pulled out a taser, "This'll be fun.". Y/n switched back to her actual form and used her telekinetic power to fling him across the hallway, knocking him out. When she reached the door she used the card that was in the guards pocket to escape. Once she found a large pipe, she started crawling into it. After about 20 minutes, she reached the end. Breathing hard, Y/n switched back to a large dog she once had to shift into. They called that breed of dog a 'black lab'. Y/n liked that breed much better than any other dog she had to turn into. Running was much more fun in that form.  Y/n felt the cool breeze rush over her face, the feeling of freedom washed over her body. She saw a small animal and ran over to it. It was a Bunny trapped in a trap. It squealed when it saw Y/n. She changed back to her original form and spoke in a soft voice, "Calm down, little one. Don't worry, your safe now.". Y/n pulled the wire and lifted the mental sheet that was blocking the exit. After the animal escaped, it looked back at Y/n as if to thank her. Y/n smiled, wiped the blood coming from her nose, and headed over to a tree with a area around it that would seem a bit comfortable to sleep in.

•Later that night•

Y/n was sleeping peacefully when a tall figure stood over her, and with that, they both disappeared.

•Y/n pov•

My eyes opened and I looked around, from my memory, this is the place I fell asleep at, but it looked different. It was darker, they're were vines all over, and I saw a thing about 30 feet away. I saw it turn to me and I shifted into crow and flew away. I watched from a branch and saw a house. flew over there, trying not to make a sound and shifted back my normal form. I wiped under my nose and opened the door. I saw some rooms and opened a door, I saw boy sleeping peacefully. I stared at him, wondering what he was dreaming about. I decided I was going to sleep on the couch in the living room.

•The next day•

My body was shaking and I jolted awake. "What are you doing here?", a boy asked with a knife in his hand. "I-i don't know. I woke up yesterday a-and I just wanted a place to stay. I-I'm sorry, I'll leave.", I got up and was about to leave when the boy grabbed my arm. "No, please don't.", the boy let go and I stood there. He was pretty cute. "Alright. My names Y/n.", I held out my hand. "Will.", he stuck out his hand and shook mine. "So what do you wanna do?", he shrugged. I smiled, "I have an idea.".

Will was watching as I prepared to shift into my new friend. I closed my eyes and felt myself change into Will. When I opened my eyes I saw him shocked, "H-how did you do that?". I smiled, "No idea. Had it as long as I can remember.".
I heard a loud screech and Will grabbed my arm, "Quick, we need to go.". He dragged me to a small tent like structure called 'Castle Byers'. Will dragged me into the castle and he started coughing. "Will, a-are you ok?", I asked with worry. He didn't answer but coughed even more, then he fell to the ground. I moved closer, "H-hey, it's ok, alright. Your family's gonna find you, ok? I'll be with you until they come, alright?". He just looked at me, "Ok... t-thank... you.". "Yea, yea. No problem.", I smiled.
I heard a voice
"Will."
I turned to see no one but I continued hearing the voice, "Your mom... she's coming for you."
"Hurry.", Will muttered weakly
"See I told you.", I moved Wills hair so he could see better.
"Just... hold on a little longer.", the voice paused for a response from Will and i panicked , "Will. Will.".
I heard noises from all around me, "Please hurry.", I felt scared, being here was the most scary thing I've ever done, and I've seen some shit.
"Wait. Eleven?", I finally recognized the voice but there was no response. "Eleven?", I repeated, no response. I realized I wouldn't be able to see my sister for a while.

I was laying on the ground, freezing my butt off, and Will was singing a song,

If I go there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So, come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I do now

Will was then interrupted by a monster growling. We both jolted up and heard foot steps coming towards us. Will grabbed my hand and squeezed it and I did the same to his. I prepared to use my powers and something busted through the branches that were hiding us. I screamed as loud as I could and tried to force the monster away but it was to late.

It got us

Words: 1134