Will the Wise: S2E4

She/her pronouns this chapter

Written ?

•Y/n pov•

"She just left. A-and she called me Mx. Perfect. That's what the kids used to call me.", I looked at the ground. "So she got up and left?", Hopper asked. I nodded, "I guess so.". "Well I need a answer that fully explains what she did. Did she get up and leave?", my dad started to lose his temper. I sighed, "Yes she did. I don't know what she was thinking.". He got up and was started walking to the porch. I followed silently.

My dad and I were waiting at the cabins porch, and he puts a cigarette out on the railing. Eleven looks at the ground, back up, and walks over to us.
""Friends don't lie.". Isn't that your bullshit saying? Hey, hey! Hey! Don't walk away from me!", Eleven tried to slam the door but hopper caught it, "Where's you do on your little field trip, huh? Where? Did you go see Mike?".  "He didn't see me.", Eleven looked at the floor. "Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did and they called the cops. Now, did anyone else see you?", my dad moved closer to Eleven. I didn't want to interject because I was to scared to get yelled at, and Eleven decided to call me a name from my past that was pretty traumatizing so I'm not exactly on her side. "Anyone at all? Come on, I need you to think!", Hopper yelled. "Nobody saw me!", Eleven yelled back. "You put us in danger. You realize that, right?", my dad asked. "You promised... I go! And I never leave! Nothing ever happens!", that kinda hurt. All she needs is to ask me is to do something. "Yeah! Nothing ever happens and you stay safe!", Hopper banged the table. "You lie!", Eleven yelled. I felt like it was time for me to leave so I walked away and just sat on the couch. "I don't lie! I protect and I feed and I teach! And all ask of you is that you follow three simple rules. Three rules. And you know what? You can't even do that!", my dad yelled. Hopper started to walk out and he was heading towards the fridge, "You're grounded. You know what that means? It means no Eggos... And no tv for a week.". "What? What did I do?", I stood up. "Nothing... absolutely nothing. This is on your sister.", My dad started grabbing the tv. Eleven held the tv down with her 'force'. "All right, knock it off. Let it go.", I turned to Eleven, she had a bloody nose. "Let it go.", I looked at Eleven and she just stared at me. "Okay. Two weeks.", my dad stood up. "Eleven! Let it go!", I yelled. I tried to lift it up but she pushed me over the couch. I landed on something sharp and cut my elbow. "Fuck...", I mumbled. "Let it go!", I could tell Hopper was trying to be calm. Eleven shook her head no. "A month!", my dad screamed. "No!", Eleven said. "Well, congratulations. You just graduated from no tv for a month to no tv at all!", my dad pulled the cords to the tv. "No!", Eleven screamed. "No! No. No!", Eleven walked over to the tv. "You have got to understand that there are consequences to your actions.", Hopper was probably on his last straw. "You are like Papa!",  my sister screamed. "Really.", my dad put his hands on his head, "I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch? Wow! All right. You wanna go back in the lab? One phone call. I can make that happen.". "I hate you.", my sister pointed at my dad. "Yeah, we'll, I'm not so crazy about you, either. You know why? 'Cause you're a brat. You know what that word means? How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat. Why don't we look it up? B-R-A-T. Brat.", Hopper tossed the book the Eleven and she stopped it with her power. She stopped for a moment until she chucked the book at Hopper. "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?", now she threw the couch at him, leaving me on my knees in an open area. "Hey!", Hopper grunted.  "Hey!", my dad yelled as Eleven ran into our room, knocking a hat rack over on the way. "Hey! Hey!", Eleven slammed the door shut. "Open this door! Open the damn door! You wanna go out in the world? You better grow up! Grow the hell up!", Eleven started to scream and all the windows broke. I got another cut from one window shard. "Dammit, Eleven! This is the second fucking cut within 5 minutes! Stop it!", I screamed. Hopper started turning around and I could hear Eleven sobbing in our room.

I was sitting in a chair with my arm bandaged up while my dad was nailing wood planks to cover the widows. Eleven shut the door and Hopper walked over. "Hey, kid. Listen, um... about last night, I, uh... I want this place cleaned up by the time I get back and then maybe I'll consider fixing the tv. You hear me?", my dad leaves and I walk over to our door and open it. "Y/n-", Eleven starts but I cut her off. "Save it.", I start grabbing my books and carrying them out. I put them in a box and put it in the living room.

I was cleaning up while Eleven was going through Hoppers paperwork. I'll let her do her thing, and I don't care if she gets in trouble. Shouldn't have said that, sister sister. "Ives.", I hear Eleven say. Now I'm interested. I spot a folder a lot like Elevens. I read it, "Josephine Hopkins.". "Terry.".
"Josephine...".
I open the folder. "Josephine Hopkins, claims child was taken by Dr. Martin Brenner. Y/n Creel, born Y/b/d, 1971.", Creel? Hopkins? "Brenner claims child was stillborn. Fathers identity is unknown. Any person with the name Creel and Hopkins in family tree is allowed to speak with police. Until then, Hopkins claims are cold.". Why was my name in the paper? I flipped the page. I saw a woman that looked exactly like me. I touched her photo. "Mom.", I whispered. "Jane.", I heard Eleven whisper. I see another picture. I pull it out and it's Josephine holding hands with... Peter? He can't be my father. Brenner was in the background aswell. Eleven gets up and grabs the radio. She does her thing and I continue researching. My mothers name was plastered all over the place. "Mad Mother.", "Nutty Jo.". I looked to see the address. 16th Sally Street, Alena, South Carolina. I'm going there.

Words: 1118