Dig Dug: S2E5

No pronouns this chapter

Written 7/21/22

•Y/n pov•

My bag was packed. 16th Sally Street, South Carolina. I wrote a note to Hopper,

Dad,
I won't be coming home soon. I'm looking for my mom, Josephine. Eleven went through your paperwork and I went through as well. I will see you soon. I love you,
-Y/n Creel

And with that, I was walking through the Forrest. I decided it would be nice to stop at the sneak into Wills room before I left.
I'm about 25 minutes, I reached my destination. I walked around and was next to Wills window. I spotted a bunch of vine looking drawings around his room. He was drawing some more and I knocked on the window. He jumped up and turned around. When our eyes met, he ran over to me. He opened the window. "Hi.", I smiled. "H-hi.", he grabbed me and pulled me into his room. We landed on the bed and I laughed. "H-how've you been? Where've you been?", he cupped me cheek. I put my hand on his, "Pretty damn well, Byers. Hiding at Hoppers.". He leaned in and kissed me. After a small time, I pulled away and sat up. "I can't stay long. I'm going to find my mother.", I brushed his hair out of his face. "Hoppers gonna look for you, you know that right?", he looked sad. "I know, but he's gonna have to travel to South Carolina to find me.", I sighed. "South Carolina? How the hell are you gonna get there?", Will asked with worry. "Hitch hiking, I guess.", I shrugged. He grabbed me by the shoulders, "No! I won't let you! You'll get kidnapped.". I took his hands of my shoulders and interlocked my fingers with his. "It's going to be ok. Plus, I'll find my family.", I felt a tear run down my face. "What if they want you to live with them?", he let go of my hands and laid on his bed. "Listen, I'm not moving all the way to South Carolina.", I laid next to him. I turned my head, "And I'm not ditching you.". And with that, I kissed him. I placed my hand on the back of Wills head and he put his hand on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and we flipped over so I was on top and he was on the bottom. We were making out for about 15 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I rolled off the bed and under it, tucking my limbs as close as I could to my body.
"Hey, mom", I heard Will say, trying to not expose me. "It's time for bed, just wanted to say good night. Love you.", I heard Mrs. Byers come into the room and come close to the bed. I held my breath. "Ok, mom. Night.", he whispered. "Alright.", Mrs. Byers started kissing Wills cheek repeatedly. "Ok, ok, ok. You can stop now.", he pushed his mom away. "Fine. I'll see you in the morning, sweetie. Have a good night.", she finally left the room. She seemed really nice. After 5 minutes I rolled out from under the bed. "That was close.", I laughed and then looked at the ground. "I've gotta go now. Catching a ride to Carolina isn't gonna be the best.", I kissed him on his cheek. "Do you really have to go?", Will asked. "Yeah. I need to find my family. I need to find out if my mother is alive.", I stand up. Will stands up too, "Please. Don't leave. I just got you back.". I walk over to him and wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him into a hug, "I'll come back. And it'll be the most badass entrance ever.". I pull away, my hands on his shoulders, "Trust me.". I start to leave but Will grabs me by the wrist, "Your leaving me without a goodbye kiss? Unacceptable.". I turn around and kiss him one last time. It's was long and passionate. After what felt like hours, I pulled away and placed my forehead on his. "I've missed you for the longest time. I think about you almost every second. Just know that when I'll always be with you. I love you.", I started to tear up. "I love you too.", he whispered and hugged me as tight as he could, and I did the same.

Words: 736

Ahhh, a short chapter, and now, it will be my own storyline and characters for 3 more chapters. These characters (and how I imagine them) shall be:

Angelina Jolie as

Laura Lucy Hopkins

Laura Lucy Hopkins

Jennifer Lawrence as

Lena Rosa Hopkins

You could imagine them different, but this is how I picture them.