The Massacre at Hawkins Lab: S4E7

GUY STHIS IS SO NASTY OMLLL PLZ SKIP I DONT FEEL LIKE EDITING CAUSE ITS THAT GROSS

Written 816/22

•Y/n pov•

(I couldn't find anything in the episode with the Calis (Jonathan, Will, Mike, and Argyle), so I'm just gonna do a Y/n thought process.)

Maybe they need me in Hawkins. Now they don't have any powers. Maybe they do care. Maybe they need me. Of course, I missed Will and now I'm finally with him and happy, but they're only looking for Eleven. My powers are basically useless, and everyone here seems like they don't need me. But Will... I'd be wasting my powers. They're basically useless here. I better put them to use. To save my friends. To save Max.

"Will..."

"Yeah?"

"I've gotta tell you something. Next bathroom break, you've got to say you have to as well. Ok?"

"Sure."

"Hey, can we pull over? I have to us the bathroom.", I say. Will nods in agreement. "Alrighty, dudette.", Aryle takes a sharp turn and I fly jolt to my left. "Thanks.", I say once we pull into a gas station.

I start to walk to the bathrooms, Will following me.
I pull him into the women's bathroom. Luckily, no one was there.

"Will...", I look at the ground. "What?", he asks with worry. I look up and hold eye contact, "I have to go. I don't want to... but I have to.". He grabs my hands, "I understand. Just... promise me you'll be careful. Ok?". "Alrighty, lover boy.", I kiss him. Boy, I missed it. I pull him into a stall and I back into a wall. He presses his body against me and I wrap my legs around him. He bites at my legs and I open his mouth. His tongue explores my mouth and I hold in a moan. Damn, dominant Will is hot. Never thought he'd be though. I pull away. Gotta leave him hanging. "Ah-ah, loverboy. I'm not gonna lose my flower today.", I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I slide off of him and walk out of the door. I motion Will to come out when no one's looking.
I get into the car and pop my headphones on.

You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another
Anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance

I smirk, reminding me of my makeout session with Will

Words: 394

Hallo Besties! I hope y'all enjoyed.
Love
Juliana