Vecna's Curse: S4E2

No pronouns this chapter

Written 8/5/22

•Y/n pov•

I felt myself sweating... another flashback

I was half conscience when I was seeing no more fireworks going off, and Billy was still standing over me. I saw him stand up while Max and Mike run over to get Eleven. Billy and the monster were having a stand off and I felt helpless. I couldn't move and speak. I saw the monster shoot out a tentacle from its mouth and Billy caught it before it came close to me. "No!", Billy screamed and I was starting to be able to move and started to back away. I saw the monster shoot out more tentacles. I watched as they got ahold of Billy. More and more were coming out and I saw them grab almost every inch of his body. I sat up and tried to lift my hand but it was... broken. I thought I fixed it. I stared at it, and touched it. I couldn't feel anything. I looked back up and saw a tentacle going for Billy. It was in slow motion again. "Billy.", Max's scream was dragged out. All the tentacles pulled away and Billy fell to the ground. I felt my body being pulled away and I looked up. Will. I tried to say something but no words came out. The monster was going crazy, by that I mean flailing all over the place. Fire started around it and Mike ran to Eleven while Max to Billy. "W-W-Will?", I looked up at Will. "N-no, save your breath, ok? We'll talk later.", Will said. "He saved me.", I managed to get out before I felt myself go limp.

I jolted up from me laying on the covers, covered in sweat. Max was next and I turned to her. I've been having plenty of flashbacks. Max has too, but I don't have her headaches. But I've felt super sick in my stomach. I ran to the toilet and gagged. Nothing. I've just givin up eating. I don't have an eating disorder... right? I just don't have the appetite.

I see Max run to the kitchen and I just walk outside to walk into the woods. I like to use my powers in there. Also I wanna clear my mind off Chrissy. I can't believe it. It must've been fake. I think. I hope.
I'm about to reach the woods when I hear sirens. It's for Chrissy. I know it.
I just turn around and watch in horror as they question Mr. Munson. I shift into a bird and fly away.

I fly to Dustin's house and see Max riding over. I fly to the ground and shift back to myself.
"I'm gonna assume you're about to talk about Chrissy.", I say as she jumps. "Y-yeah. You saw her?", she asked. "Yeah. Yesterday.", I said as I walked. "Why didn't you say anything?", Max asks and I shrug, "Fear.".

Max rings the doorbell and I see Dustin get up and open the door.

"Chrissy Cunningham?", Dustin asks, obviously confused, "You sure it was Chrissy.". "Yeah. I saw her body last night. I know, odd I didn't say anything. I was terrified, though. Didn't know what to do.", I bounce my leg. "Exactly what Y/n said. She was in her cheerleader outfit. Same thing she was when we saw her with Eddie.", Max states. "Did you tell all this to the cops?", Dustin asks Max. "No.", she replied, "But Y/n and I... we can't be the only ones who saw them together. I mean they stood out.". "Eddie the freak with Chrissy the cheerleader?", Dustin paces around his room. "Exactly. You know, his names not in the news yet or anything, but I guarantee you Eddie is suspect one now.", Dustin finally stops pacing, "That's crazy. Eddie didn't do this. No way.". I stood up, "Dustin's right. Eddie wouldn't do this. I positive I heard him scream. Not Chrissy.". A pause hits, "Right, no way.". "We can't rule it out.", Max says and I shake my head. "Yes, we can.", Dustin argues. "Dustin! Y/n!", Max yells. "You don't know him like I do, Max. Y/n doesn't know him that well and she knows he wouldn't do it! Okay? When we got to high school, Lucas made all his sports friends. Mike and me? Still not sure about Y/n... I mean, no one was nice to us. No one except Eddie.", Dustin says. "Okay. Well, they said the same shit about Ted Bundy. Yeah, he's a super nice guy, but then he's murdering women on the weekend.", Max shakes her head. "So you're saying Eddie is like Ted Bundy?", Dustin asked. "N-no, I'm not saying- I'm saying that we can't presume anything, okay?", Max says and Dustin puts his hands up, "But it doesn't look good for Eddie.". "True. We'd have to find him. Right now he's MIA.", I sat down and Dustin sits next to me. Dustin sighs and pauses and so does Max. Dustin looks up, "Why haven't you told the cops this?". "Fear.", I continue looking at the ground. "I-I... I don't know.", Max stuttered. "Fear? You don't know?", another pause. Max sits next to Dustin, "After I saw Eddie and Chrissy go in the trailer... something else happened...".
I see Max go into her flashback and I can only watch.