The Bite: S3E7

Mention of wanted/attempted self harm (ik it can be triggering I was dealing with that bull a couple years ago. Trust me, you guys will get through it ❤️❤️❤️) I'll highlight the part were it gets to that and ends

No pronouns this chapter

Written 7/29/22

•Y/n pov•

My throat was dry, probably because I was non stop crying and screaming for 15 minutes straight. So when I talked, it was raspy and painful.

"He said he was building something. Something for me. That this... situation... is for me. Building something...", I trailed off. "Is he talking about the flayed?", Max asked. "He must be.", Nancy scratched the back of her neck. I got up and ignored everyone one. I already explained basically everything and need a bit of a break. I walk outside and see the fire works going off. But another noise too. I ran inside, obviously panicked, "You guys head that too, right?". I started to panic and ran into my room. I grabbed S/a/n and held them to my head. I started mumbling words to myself and tried calming myself down but it made me look insane. I calmed down but panicked again once I heard the noise come back. "It's just the fireworks.", Jonathan said. "Billy... When he told you this, it was here, in this room?", Nancy asked and I nodded. I felt the ground rumble and I started panicking, ONCE AGAIN. Will rushed over to my side and held my hand, "You need to calm down.". I looked at him with a 'are you serious?' Face. "You want me to calm down when-", I was cut off by him reaching for the back of his neck, "He knows we're here.". "SEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU!", I screamed. Everyone ran out and into the forest. Eleven ran to the front and I stayed in the back. I'm backup.

I looked over to my side to see a giant ass monster and I held in a scream. My eyes just went wide and I brought s/a/n to my head again.

Everyone ran back into the house and was rushing to board up the house and I was trying to prepare myself to use my powers.

"Yeah. That's good like that.", Mike said.
"Hey, get away from the windows.", Nancy says as she holds up a gun.

We were huddled in a circle and I was focusing on the noises and movements around me. The lamps were shaking. The dishes were clanking (idk how to explain it).

"It's close.", Will said and I grabbed his hand.

Decor was falling and I tried not to cry.

"Where'd it go?", Max asked, no one answered.

I heard a scream and a window shatter and I jumped to the side. I hid under a table and the arm thing reached for Eleven. Jonathan wiped out the axe and started chopping it until it knocked him to the side.

I was on the other side of the room, all alone. I grabbed my backpack that held my music collection and put it on. The monster reached for Jonathan but Nancy started shooting at it. I prepared to see Nancy ripped open alive until the tentacle thing stopped in its tracks. I looked to see Eleven holding it with her powers and I felt like I had to help. I made a swinging motion with my hand and the arm cut straight in half.

I sighed in relief as the arm went away. Until another came, Eleven stopped it. Another, stopped. She cut the two and they went away. I stood up. "Okay, so ar-", I got cut off by a tentacle coming through the roof and grabbing Elevens leg. It started pulling her through the roof and we all reached to pull her down. I backed away and tried to chop at the arm. One came flying through the windows and reached for me. I tried to stop it but it got to my stomach and pulled. It was S/a/n. S/a/n saved me. "No! You let go you son of a bitch!", I screamed and it pulled away. It got S/a/n. I turned back to see Eleven still being pulled. I did my chop chop swing again and cut it off. "Alright, asshole. You wanna fucking go! I'll fucking go!", I screamed but got pulled to the car, Eleven was mid way of splitting its head open and I wanted to fight but my friends knew I would end up hurting myself. I was pushed into the car and it was Will. "You need to calm down. Elevens got it for now. But we need to-", Will got cut off but everyone opening the door. Everyone was yelling and yelling Nancy to drive and I was trying not to have a flashback. I knew people were gonna stare at me but I didn't care. I bit down as hard as I could onto my finger and ignored the rush of pain that came with it. People were trying to pull it out of my mouth and it eventually got pulled out. I looked down. It was covered in tooth marks and blood was surrounding it. Tears were running down my cheeks, and I was twitching uncontrollably with anger, anxiety, sadness. It was this moment. All the years of pain. Today. It's coming out today.
All I could hear was radio static. No matter how many people screamed. How many yelled and shook me. I heard nothing. Felt nothing
I turned to look at the monster and I stared at it. I turned back to look at my lap and waited for the car to stop.