The Mind Flayer: S2E8

No pronouns this chapter

Written 7/21/22

•Y/n Pov•

I was teleporting from one town to the next. I and got a bit dizzy. I need to rest. I just needed to be home. I needed to be with my family.

Now my biological are dead

They are dead because of Brenner

Because of Brenner

Brenner

Brenner

Brenner

Brenner

It's him, I'm after. I'll make him pay for his crimes.

I'll make him pay

Teleportation

My new power

The one that my aunt had

The one that died because of Brenner

Brenner

I was teleporting like they're was no tomorrow, slowly but I was making it back to Hawkins. Hawkins. My home.

Laura always told me that if anything happened, they're was money in the houses kitchen. $10,000. Well guess what? I have to use that money, because of that asshole Brenner.

Every time I got tired, I would buy some coffee and sleep at a hotel. I would see children walking with their mothers. I had been wearing my outfits for days, luckily, I don't sweat a lot unless I'm running like crazy or it's super hot out. Lucky for me, it's been a bit cold. But, I'm almost there. 4 more hours, 4 more teleports. I still take breaks, cause sweetie why not. +After witnessing my family's death, I think I should take a break.

"Y/n??? Where are you????", Lena asked. "I'm here.", I went into her mind. "Found you.", I looked up and saw her smiling. "I wish we met sooner. Then we could've played this when you were a kid and not now.", Lena hugged me. "Well I'm glad I even met you.", I hugged back.

Little do I know, that was one of the few moments I'd have with my aunt.

I was trying to sleep, but I kept thinking about the moment I saw my family die in front of me. Lena... Laura... Josephine... my family... all dead.

"Will!", I screamed. I was older, maybe 15. "Y/n!", I heard a voice call back. I saw a shadow in the distance. "Will!", the shadow turned to me. I saw his adorable face, Wills lovable face. I ran to him, and he jolted for me. When we hugged I started crying... I missed him... Sure, we made out before I left, but I need someone to comfort me. I love Will, and he loves me. And when you love someone, you obviously want to be with them. After the trauma that just happened, I think I deserve a bit of love... After I pulled away from the hug and I cupped his face with my hands. "I love you, William Byers.", I leaned my forehead against his. "And I love you, Y/n Creel.", he kissed me passionately and I loved it. Quickly it turned into a heated make out session. We ran to Wills house and snuck past his mom and ran to his bedroom. He pulled me onto his bed and I sat on top of his lap. He flipped me over and pressed his body against mine

*ok you know what happens next*

I slept in Wills hoodie next to him, us snuggling with him playing with my hair and me resting my head on his stomach. "You know, for both of our first times, is was pretty good.", Will spoke up. I laughed, "Yes, sir.". "Ooh, what'd you call me?", my boyfriend sat up. "Sir?", I asked. "Yep.", he pulled me close and started to kiss me hardly. I flipped onto him again. "Round 2?", Will asked and I nodded.

I woke up from my pg13 dream and smiled. I wished that it would happen eventually. Hopefully.

I heard a knock on my door and I got up and looked into the persons mind.

"Alright... alright... you got this Allen."

"You will go to the police and turn yourself and co workers in. You will say you found me dead and buried me."

"I will go to the police and turn myself and coworkers in. I will say I found you dead and buried you."

Boom

I turned back and realized that people are after me, or at least are looking for me. Hopefully that one guy says I'm dead and this guy says he found me.

Time to teleport once again.

I didn't inherit the problem where I had to see it. I just say the town I need and that's it.

Now, the last town before Hawkins.

"Hello.", I walked up to the front desk. "Hello. How can I help?", the lady asked. "I would like a room for one. I would like to pay upfront.", I placed an $30 bill and the lady took it. "Keep the change", I said as the lady gave me the keys.

One last night.

One last night until I'll see Will again.

I opened my room and it was ok. One bed. Bathroom. It's alright.
Layed in the bed and started drifting off.

I heard someone yelling and I got up. I started walking over to the noise. I saw it. Peter was getting tasered. I think it's because of me. He's just trying to help and protect me. What's so bad about that?
I started to walk back to bed and saw a guard walking towards me.

"Go away."

The guard started walking away.

"Good.", I whispered.

I went back to my room and started sleeping, or at least tried. My life is a bit nutty. Most guards are nice, a few are bad, but a lot are nice to me... no idea why. Most of them are mean to my siblings. Maybe it's because I'm more powerful. Maybe because I almost never fail. Maybe because I'm not a idiot. Well, I'll always wonder until I find out why... and I don't even know if I ever will. We'll see.

I woke up from my flashback/dream and started getting ready to teleport. I heard a knock at the door. "House keeping.", the voice was high but I didn't want to take any chances. I got out of there as soon as I could. I teleported back to Hawkins, straight at the sign. I missed it. My home town. Also were the origin of my family's murderer lurks. I start walking along the road. Whenever I would hear something I would change into a bird and fly into a tree. I would watch as the car passed by and went back to the ground. After a few cars I realized I could just fly to the nearest store. I had $7,000 left and could buy the essentials and maybe a cassette player.

I walked in, the store smelled of vanilla, probably because the candles were near the entrance. I walked through the isles, grabbing bottles of water and placing them into a shopping cart. I walk across the isle and spot tapioca pudding and grab a container and run to the cashier. "That'll be $30.24, please.", the cashier reached his hand out and I gave him a $50. He gave me a ten and a 9 with some change. I grabbed the bills, and ran out, "Keep the change.".

I was wondering through the woods and it was getting dark. I tried to remember where the Byers house was and was walking in that direction when I heard glass shatter and I spot the house about a mile away. I ran over and saw the door open, I look inside Eleven standing in the door way

Fun

Words: 1249