Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Savior

"The germ layer test has been completed, the number of infected people is 31 and no one has undergone heteroblast evolution. It is recommended to implement the plan: Clear The Population."

There was a gust of wind in the open wasteland. The wind was mixed with the sound of the judgment issued by the detection equipment, like a smear in the polar regions.

In a ruin, the remnants of gunpowder smoke filled the air. A row of people bowed their heads and knelt on the sandstone, including women, old people, children.

They were dressed in frugal coarse cloth. After hearing the final announcement, someone raised their heads and stared at a standing figure on the wasteland.

The figure is thin, holding a dagger in his hand. The tip of the blade has blood falling drop by drop, condensing into a red color under his feet.

Next to it, there are also the corpses of his companions one after another.

"Traitor!"

The man kneeling on the ground finally roared.

"The lackey from the other side!"

"If you kill us, you won't have to die. You know that we are your future!"

"Lin Xi, I wish your soul will go to hell after you die. I hope you will never be reborn!"

Curses and abuse are unscrupulous, the figure with the knife said nothing. In the cold wind, his body swayed slightly and a pair of empty eyes slowly turned to look at the crowd.

He has a mask clasps his features below his eyes, leaving only thin breathing holes. The fair skin exposed outside the mask shows that this person has a bright face.

There is also a suppressor under the mask, which locks impartially to the throat and neck.

He was wearing a black combat uniform with the base "other side" logo.

"The test has come out, all are infected."

A surveillance officer next to him urged, "Lin Xi, hurry up, do you want me to help you complete the task?"

The rear broken hair loomed out to reveal the green signal light of the suppressor. The signal light further down, is a graceful spine line looming through the combat uniform.

The surveillance officer stared at the opponent's back.

Suddenly picked up the suppressor button in his hand, shook it, and let out a nasty smile: "Say... you want to betray the base by moving so slowly? If you want to be punished, you can say something. You don't need to write a report, I can let you taste the pain."

The figure named Lin Xi turned his head sideways, his eyes flashed over the button with a hint of contempt.

An hour ago, he was instructed by the surveillance officer to kill the leader of the resistance army here, clearing the armed forces assembled in the rear.

Although he was slightly injured, the strength of the thirty-one captured infection survivors in front of him was still huge.

This is just a one-sided slaughter.

No... for the humanoid weapons created by the base, the human-defined behavior of "slaughter" may not be used. For him now, there is only a choice whether to carry out the mission or not.

The blood flowers bloomed and exploded from the prisoners. He cleaned one by one in the shrill screams and increasingly vicious curses, until the human noise in his ears slowly died down. He found himself in front of a survivor of the infection.