Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Stolen Reagents

Three days later, the door of the monitoring room opened and Lin Xi, who was immersed in the nutrient solution, was pulled out of the culture vessel and injected with a rejuvenation reagent.

Lin Xi opened his eyes again, in addition to the bright white lights, there were also clothes beside him.

- A set of black combat uniforms with the L logo.

This process is not unfamiliar. Before the laboratory detected his physical decline, he frequently traveled back and forth between the monitoring room and the outside world.

If it wasn't for a month of recuperation, Lin Xi would have thought that the laboratory had given up driving him.

Lin Xi got dressed and walked out of the room.

Sure enough, his surveillance officer was already waiting outside the door.

After returning from the resistance camp, Fu Yibo dyed his hair a new color and had an ear stud on his ear. When he saw Lin Xi, the surveillance officer's lustful eyes immediately scrutinized the person from beginning to end.

He also tried to measure the waist of Number 01 with his eyes.

"Your mission this time is to bring back the stolen reagents from the laboratory. The person who came to issue the mission this time was Dr. Ameka, an assistant to the head of the laboratory"

She spoke in the same cold tone:"Three days ago, the experiment loses important experimental items. Once these reagents fall into the hands of people outside the base, the consequences will be disastrous."

"The target of this mission is humans?" Fu Yibo asked.

"Yes. Our laboratory was systematically invaded. If the other party is a different species, it is impossible for them to have the wisdom to avoid our room's protective equipment, so at least some of these guys have a good understanding of the structure of the laboratory." Dr. Ameka replied.

Fu Yibo whistled and laughed absentmindedly: "Understood, Number 01 and I will definitely complete the task."

Lin Xi didn't answer, he didn't need too much language here.

It's just... The important reagents in the laboratory were stolen and he was notified to recover it after three days. Indicating that this mission was extremely difficult for the mutants of the II and III generations, so they had no choice but to sent him there.

Ameka quickly verified his idea: "Fu Yibo, six teams of Secret Service have been sent to track this mission and they have all failed. Judging from the recovery of their corpses in the laboratory, the opponents are extremely powerful. Don't be careless."

"Understood."

"Number 01 is an important experimental subject. He is immeasurable for the future development of mankind. You must take good care of him." Ameka urged again.

"Big sister, don't worry!" Fu Yibo didn't care. He just waved his hand with a smile, motioning for Lin Xi to go with him to prepare for the mission.

Lin Xi hesitated for a moment while sitting in his seat, then slowly got up and walked towards the door.

Fu Yibo suddenly couldn't help but stretched out his foot on the threshold.

Lin Xi stumbled immediately and fell to the ground in embarrassment but was caught by someone halfway.

"Little slut." Fu Yibo, who succeeded, whispered, secretly and deliberately twisting his waist hard.

Lin Xi let out a low groan from his breathing suppressor and broke free.