Chapter 31

Chapter 31: The Wolf

    It was dark and there was a chill all around.

    Gu Yang stared at the person in front of him, he saw that this person had a gentleness and steadiness that was vaguely portrayed in his character but there was only one right eye on his face.

    The position of this person's left eye was replaced by a black animal skin blindfold.

    Seemingly aware of someone's gaze, his only remaining eye suddenly turned and looked in the direction of Gu Yang.

    "Huh? There are still people there?" he said.

    After that, Gu Yang felt an urgent cold wind blowing from his head.

    "Boom—"

    Before he could react, a huge wolf claw slapped the top of his head.

    The building was razed to the ground in an instant, the house where the hiding place was torn apart and the positions of Gu Yang and Lin Xi were also exposed.

    There were also huge wolf heads watching them. Lin Xi instantly activated his supernatural ability. Countless vines behind his back broke through the windbreaker and protruded from his shoulder blades, almost simultaneously wrapping to Lu Wan, Da Cang, and Xiao. Cang and Gu Yang.

    The wolves started to attack.

    Lin Xi jumped up from the ground with a few steps. He used vines to drive into a nearby barrier and escaped into the air with the help of his strength. He led the four of them to quickly dodge the attack of the wolves.

    His speed was still as fast as usual but he didn't know if it was because of the weight, after three rises, a cold sweat started to form on his forehead.

    At this time, someone in the wolves recognized him.

    "Ah, good brother, you are not dead."

    "Sister, do you know him?"

    "Yeah, he is the same experimental subject that brother and I talked about."

    "So it was him?"

    In the distance of the wolves, the man with the blindfold raised one eye and looked at Lin Xi.

    His eyes pondered and after a while, the corners of the man's mouth began to curve slightly.

    "I know him too."

    "Huh?"

    "He is the one who gouged out my eyes."

    "Ah!" The little girl in the red dress cried out in surprise.

    The man wearing the blindfold kept his eyes fixed and his eyes also flashed a faint green light.

    "I remember him... He not only blinded my eyes but also five years ago, he also killed our father and seriously injured our mother."

    "That day at the gate of Dongcheng, he killed most of our ethnic group. If not for him, you wouldn't be born in a human laboratory either."

    "Huh? How could this be?" The girl was shocked.

    "Bang—"

    Lin Xi's quick and decisive shot answered her.

    He protected the four people and jumped out of the attack range of the wolves at the fastest speed, forcing the wolves back.

    Gu Yang's eyes was always on the man wearing the blindfold. However, he could hear the conversation between the two clearly.

    "Brother, don't talk nonsense. Didn't our parents die when I was born? You have been taking care of me while growing up." She retorted.