Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Moraka

    In the barren sand, the link creatures raised their bodies. They were completely unafraid of the harsh natural climate unlike their human self. They grew up in the wild sand and were full of alien threats.

    Mu Yechen grabbed the military dagger behind him and pulled the blade out of the sheath little by little.

    "I don't remember killing other human beings except for Xenomorphs and mutants in this operation."

    Not to mention the teacher Moraka said he had never heard of.

    The shaman of Gaia Village seemed to have heard a joke and he laughed out loud: "Commander, humans will evolve into Xenogeneic species after being infected by archaea... The teacher is right, you imprisoned creatures on the other side, and massacre each others! A group of demons who slaughter life!"

    The boy's voice was sharp. He pointed at every advance special forces soldier present and the link creature responded to his emotions. They slowly extended their long body with sections of brown rings rubbing against the sand, wriggled around.

    They are more than three meters tall and seven feet long. It is very difficult to encounter them even in the base, let alone in the dangerous wild.

    The faces of the soldiers became tense and the faces of the trapped sand bandits became even more frightened.

    The commander in charge did not retreat.

    "You turned humans into aliens, so what?" he asked.

    Annelid organisms are lower invertebrates, except that they have no eyes, ears, heads, and feet, and only have a cylindrical fission body cavity.

    Moraka did not admit it and retorted loudly: "They are not aliens, they are the Dragon God!"

    "In my eyes, they were still your villagers before."

    "The teacher dedicated his life to Gaia Village and they are willing to dedicate themselves to my teacher."

    Moraka's face was completely devoid of the previous sunlight, his face was gloomy and mixed with the storm: "Dragon Gods, the moment of revenge for the teacher has come! Kill this commander, kill them all!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, more than 20 huge annelids like worms blowing out, instantly sprung their heads and tails from the knot-like entanglement, rushed towards the remaining soldiers and sand bandits.

    The sand bandits, who had never fought against alien species, were instantly run over by a huge body and let out a mournful wailing.

    The soldiers of the advance troop hurriedly retreated and fired, trying to prevent the aliens from approaching.

    But in the face of aliens, ordinary guns are useless. After the body cavity of the "Dragon God" was penetrated, it was quickly filled back by cell fission and their regeneration seemed to be endless.

    "Cangjie, I finally know why the one in the earthen fort was cut like that."

    Luo Xiaowei and others were also forced to enter the melee. He tried to attack the annelid several times but then retreated, "Where is the dragon? God, this is clearly an earthworm! If you don't cut it, you can't kill it!"

    Earthworms, also known as earth dragons were originally oligochaete invertebrates that lived in the soil during the Holocene.

    The ground worm in front of him has undergone a mutation, not only has a breakthrough in body shape but also the fission speed of the original cell mass became amazingly fast.