Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Creator

    "Did you know that the first human xenogeneic was close to perfection, his germ layer test was a normal human. With archaeal cells flowing in his blood, he could easily defeat the evolved predators while maintaining the child's innocence is simply the patron saint of mankind given by God."

    "He passed the spark of evolution for us. However the greed, violence and jealousy of human beings imprisoned him and took advantage of him. They trapped the patron saint in the experiment room and was dissected as a specimen. The poor human Xenogeneic, he is like the savior on the cross, he clearly passed the fire for mankind but he has to suffer these hardships."

    "The teacher can't bear the deprivation of the rights of the Xenogeneic species. He told the truth and the rulers raised objections, he was mocked and rejected by those people. So the teacher left the laboratory with the guardian's fire and came to the village of Gaia."

    "He recreated a Xenogeneic. "

    The conversation between the young man and Lin Xi seemed to affect the villagers next to him. This group of people put their hands on their chests and made a gesture of prayer.

    "Dragon God helped us resist the invasion of alien species. Helped us distinguish archaea from normal water sources, helped us fertile the soil in our villages, and helped us build the Gaia civilization. He did everything he could to help us free from the suffering of the last days. He is a brand-new alien species with human wisdom, the god of everyone in the village of Gaia."

    Moroka said and also made a prayer gesture.

    The afterglow of the setting sun was refracted in his tin-silver neckpiece, which tinkled brightly.

    The setting sun also shone into the car and the large truck on the other side was half-dark, the back of the car was full of pagan fanaticism.

    Lin Xi did not speak. Most of his will was to endure the abdominal pain and his weak appearance seemed out of place.

    In fact, he also looks very abrupt among the ordinary people. The withered white hair, pale skin, and thin body are matched together, like a container that can't hold the soul and will be drowned in the apocalypse of wild sand and dust at any time.

    Moraka saw Lin Xi's pain and he couldn't help but wipe Lin Xi's face with his hands.

    "White mouse, why don't you come and join us! With the teacher's method, I can free you from suffering. We can create a new patron saint together." Moraka suggested.

    But Lin Xi tilted his head.

    "I don't believe in God," he replied.

    "I didn't believe it until I met the teacher."

    "I didn't believe in aliens either."

    "I didn't believe it until I met the teacher."

    "I don't believe in humans."

    "..." Moraka was stunned and thought about it.

    "Teacher, he is not an ordinary person."

    "Where is he now?"

    "A year ago, the teacher left the village of Gaia to help us continue to find the patron saint."

    This time Lin Xi did not answer, he was quiet until Moraka approached, only to hear his very soft snoring.

    He had no intention of continuing the conversation with Moraka.

    Moraka looked at Lin Xi's face for a while and reluctantly sat back to his seat.