Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Tinder Project

    Germ layer detection is a method for distinguishing between humans and different species in the last generation.

    In the 18th century Holocene, human beings put forward the germ layer theory from the research of chicken egg hatching and slug fish, thinking that vertebrates at that time were composed of three germ layers: inner, middle and outer.

    Bone, blood and connective tissue, the ectoderm covers the first two germ layers and the complex life structures are wrapped and connected with skin sacs and nerves to form various life individuals.

    This theory was established for nearly 600 years, until the emergence of archaea and Xenogeneic species.

    When human biologists stripped the living body of the xenogeneic species in the last era, they found that there are other invisible cells migrating outside the ectoderm of the xenogeneic species. They are close to the components of the archaea. They can endow life with new abilities through fission and recombination, so that the mesoderm and ectoderm undergo great changes.

    These power cells are divided by humans and are called heteroblasts.

    Lin Xi was quickly pulled from the ground and taken to the east side of the village.

    He was still suffering from abdominal pain and every step he took was like suffering.

    Gu Yang, who was escorting him, saw him, so he simply lifted the person up with one hand so that this person would not walk so arduously.

    But when he got close, he seemed to smell the smell of dead wood.

    This smell is like a piece of tree root dug out of the ground and put on display in the showroom, showing an old, dry and aging smell after experiencing a century of wind, frost, and rain.

    Gu Yang was stunned for a moment, cocked his nose and sniffed around.

    He has not yet determined where the smell came from, the open space on the east side has arrived.

    At this time, there were not only the soldiers on the other side, but also a group of civilians. There were twenty-six of them in total, all dressed in ge-colored clothes.

    When Mu Yechen and his party came over, the group of people turned their attention to the commander and the soldiers behind him,  some of them looked at Lin Xi.

    Mu Yechen closed the eyes of the group of people.

    "Let's start." He asked Lin Xi to be held in front of the instrument.

    Scanning light waves began to be emitted from the instrument.

    Luo Xiaowei couldn't be idle, he stared at Guangbo and the people in Guangbo, hugged his chest and muttered: "Head, I think your judgment is right. This man's face is so white, his arms and legs are so thin, he is not a normal person at first glance. How can humans who live outside these years have such fine skin and tender meat."

    As if to verify his statement, the heteroblast map in the instrument showed a violent up and down fluctuation that only an infected person would have.

    Seeing this, Cang Jie loaded the gun in his hand and aimed it at the back of Lin Xi's head.

    Infected people are a threat to human beings. According to the regulations of the other side, they must be eliminated once they are found.

    Lin Xi didn't seem to notice the muzzle behind him, he raised his head with difficulty and his eyes were fixed on the map.

    The band of the spectrum twitched a second time, then began to flatten out gradually extending into a long and straight line until the spectrum becomes dark.