Chapter 45

Chapter 45: The Ancient Tree

    Lured by Wen Song, the beast swarms lingered around the other side and the acid rain they caused condensed into snow, making the other side's snow accumulation reach its peak.

    No one here can stop them.

    The avalanche crashed down from the top of Maca Peak in a mighty manner, driving the snow collapse of the entire mountain range.

    The blizzard ravaged and destroyed the basic defense in the north of the other side and rolled towards the middle and southeast of the other side.

    This is a majestic natural spectacle.

    Lin Xi raised his eyes and saw the white snow in the distance, covering the cruising whales. The rumbling sound continued to echo, accompanied by the sound of the creatures getting closer, it was overwhelming and irresistible.

    The avalanche is about to reach and destroy the other side.

    But he wants to live.

    For the first time, he nervously grabbed Mu Yechen's collar.

    Mu Yechen also grabbed Lin Xi's cold hand.

    "Don't be afraid, I'll take you out of here."

    The ice and snow that roared in advance hit the body, making people feel painful.

    Mu Yechen let out a high-pitched whistle in the blizzard and countless heteroblastoid cells fissioned and extended from his back, turning into a pair of plump wings, unfolding in the air against the blizzard.

    In the past ten years, the artificial heteroblast of the second generation of mutants has finally made a new breakthrough, realizing the embodiment of a different creature.

    The fiery red feathers warmly wrapped Lin Xi's body, protecting him from his riding position.

    Mu Yechen completely turned into a huge Archaeopteryx, carrying Lin Xi into the air.

    Archaeopteryx is the ancestor of biological tribal evolution.

    It is like the phoenix totem in the ancient civilization of the Miocene, symbolizing light, rebirth - and Nirvana.

    Lin Xi's eyes were full of excitement, he firmly hugged Mu Yechen's neck feathers.

    The wind was howling all the way but he didn't feel the cold again.

    He let Mu Yechen take him to break through the shackles of the snow and come to the sky above.

    "Boom--"

    The heavy snow toppled the buildings in the north, covering up all traces of human activities and began to quickly devour the tombstones in the flat ground, sweeping towards the middle of the other side.

    Snow chased the gorgeous bird tails, but after a while, they reached the navigation mark of the central human beings - the experimental tower of the Human Evolution Laboratory.

    At this time, the experimental tower was still billowing with thick smoke, and the bomb left by Wen Song detonated the entire laboratory. The original sacred and inviolable field was like a ruins.

    Humans kept escaping from the experimental tower. However, after they have run a few steps, they were already wept to the ground by the violent and tyrannical wind.

    They struggled in the wind and snow and saw a huge avalanche.

    To nature, human is nothing but a little duckweed.