Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Sand Bandits

    The sand slapped on the person's face and there was a kind of rough pain.

    Mu Yechen was still standing beside the car, staring at Lin Xi's body.

    He suddenly thought that if he hadn't let Xiaobai ride in this car, the people in front of him would not have encountered such an innocent disaster.

    If he hadn't let Cang Jie and Gu Yang follow Xiao Bai's side, the steel pipe wouldn't have passed right through the body of the person in front of him.

    If it wasn't for my own doubts...

    But there is no if anymore.

    Mu Yechen's normally calm brain suddenly felt a tearing pain.

    He pulled Cang Jie away and entered the carriage himself, trying to rescue Xiao Bai from it.

    But the steel pipe caught Lin Xi's body.

    Mu Yechen silently chopped off anything that was in the way. He carried the person out of it along with half of the steel pipe and placed it on the flat ground.

    He tried to test each other's heartbeat, breath and pulse.

    "Commander, I have already checked his vital signs." Cang Jie said again.

    Mu Yechen's hand on the corpse's carotid artery trembled slightly.

    " ——I heard that Lord Commander is the savior of the world and has saved many people."

    Yes, he is respected as the savior of the world.

    But he couldn't save the man in front of him.

    "Xiao Bai" closed his eyes quietly, his blood seeped into the soil, his calm face was gradually covered with a thin layer of sand in the sand.

    Luo Xiaowei, who was next to him couldn't bear to look at it any longer.

    "Commander, what are we going to do?"

    "Commander, that group of bandits killed them." Gu Yang also loaded up and looked at the sand bandits in the distance angrily.

    The number of the sand bandits is three times more than the number of their soldiers. Their vehicles have been refitted, they can walk on flat ground in the desert and will be less than 100 meters away from the truck after a while.

    There are civilians other than Xiaobai on the truck over there.

    Mu Yechen's eyes darkened and didn't look at Lin Xi again. He got up and watched the battle situation on the battlefield.

    "The sand bandits are here for our supplies." He looked at the location of the truck and quickly ordered, "Xiaowei will protect the villagers, Gu Yang and Cang Jie will guard the supplies and I will attack."

    "Yes! Commander! "

     The three of them took orders and each went to the front line.

    Mu Yechen also grabbed the gun on the ground again and hurried to the battlefield.

    Ahead, the sand bandits began to shoot and purposefully shot towards the cab of the truck frantically, the violent fire shattered the windows.

    This was a planned enemy attack. Fortunately, the soldiers of the advance team reacted quickly when the jeep exploded. They jumped out of the car first and found their own bunkers.

    Although there were only ten soldiers in this group, each of them was a well-trained elite. They avoided their positions and successfully escaped the first wave of frontal attacks by the sand bandits.