Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Mutants

    Moraka's voice was completely blocked behind him.

    The cold wind blew in at night and brushed Lin Xi's hair. He leaned against Mu Yechen's arms, his body shrank unconsciously, rubbing against the warmth of the body next to him.

    Mu Yechen's body froze slightly and he turned to block Lin Xi from the cold wind.

    His military tent is located on the east side of the temporary camp and there is already a brazier burning charcoal in the tent, dispelling the chill of the night.

    Mu Yechen walked into the tent, quickly found his camp bed and placed the person in his arms on the bed.

    With the warmth, Lin Xi's body finally stopped shaking. He closed his eyes, as if falling into a long, quiet sleep.

    Looking at it, Mu Yechen reached out and lifted Lin Xi's feet up and placed them flat on the bed, then straightened his body by hugging the other's waist.

    But just as he lifted his waist, Mu Yechen's movements suddenly stopped.

    Lin Xi's waist is very narrow and his weight is very light.

    But Mu Yechen was stunned for a moment. He fumbled twice on Lin Xi's waist, as if he was measuring something.

    At this time, Cang Jie and Luo Xiaowei also came in.

    "Commander, I knew that you took a fancy to the appearance of this white rat when you were patrolling the camp!" The captain of the guards immediately exclaimed when he saw this scene.

    Mu Yechen glanced at Luo Xiaowei.

    "Ah! It seems that there are still few people in the mobile team tonight, so I'll go to help them substitute!"

    Luo Xiaowei was clever and immediately ran away with the gun in his hand.

    Mu Yechen didn't speak, his eyes slowly shifted to Lin Xi.

    Previously, this person's face was covered with blood stains and could not see his true face. At this time, the dirt on his face had been washed away.

    Although his face was withered and withered, the combination of pale lips, winged eyelashes, and a fair skin contrasted with the firelight next to him.

    "Commander, is there any clue?" Cang Jie suddenly asked, "Do you think he is a surveillance officer or surveillance soldier?"

    Only Cang Jie and Mu Yechen knew about the location chip of the mutant. This made the two always observe and doubt Lin Xi.

    But this time Mu Yechen quickly denied: "The surveillance soldiers and surveillance officers are from the laboratory and they are also the troops of the other side. There is no need for them to lie to us."

    He said, his eyes shifted to Lin Xi's body again.

    The clothes on Lin Xi's body are very thin and under the Ge-clothes reflecting the totem, the man's limbs are even and his body is slender.

    "Could he be a mutant?" he asked suddenly.

    Cang Jie was stunned.

    He didn't expect Mu Yechen to ask such a question.

    "Head, although I was suspicious before, his germ layer test is a normal human being."

    "Maybe some mutants can escape the judgment of germ layer test under the test equipment?"