Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Kun Whales

One week after Commander Mu entered the laboratory, the laboratory stopped the selective breeding. All those who received the proposal responded about the rumored executioner had completed the breeding.

In this regard, some people are shocked, regretful, and gloated.

"It's a pity, I still want to try what it's like to be with the Executioner."

"Maybe it's quite interesting. After all, he is the first mutant."

"Hahaha, you said that the Executioner has been amazing for a lifetime. In the end, it's not about opening your thighs to a man."

"Tsk, it's disgusting that a man can still have children."

This matter became the after-dinner talk of the military region but no one knew who had sex with the executioner.

Luo Xiaowei couldn't help but follow the discussion: "It seems that the breeding program has been suspended for a month. If the executioner is really pregnant, is the cub in his stomach a month old?"

The mobile team that drove the patrol together. Gu Yang snapped his fingers and counted: "He really has it?"

"There's no way he didn't have it in the laboratory."

Gu Yang thought it was reasonable.

"Then the bastard's father..." Gu Yang wanted to ask excitedly.

But as far as his eyes were concerned, Mu Yechen walked out of the camp.

"Commander!" The two immediately ended the conversation and immediately sit up straight with their backs upright in unison.

Their commander doesn't like the laboratory and hates alien species more. The executioner is structurally similar to the alien creature and the humanoid weapon of the laboratory, so it better to not be mentioned it in front of him.

As soon as Mu Yechen came over, he saw that his two subordinates stood up straighter than the benchmark.

"You're bringing bad children again?" He glanced at Luo Xiaowei.

"No! First, I'm sharing with Gu Yang the experience and skills of how to fight in the beast swarm!" Luo Xiaowei's expression did not change.

He poked Gu Yang's elbow behind his back.

Gu Yang reacted quickly: "That's right, commander. Big Brother Luo said that when the beast swarm comes, you must look in all directions, listen to all directions. If you don't move, you will be killed with one strike!"

"Luo Xiaowei is quite a set. "

Mu Yechen smiled, and he nodded, "I will arrange for you to demonstrate to it to Gu Yang next time, how about it?"

Luo Xiaowei's face instantly turned pale.

When the beast tide comes, the strength of both sides is the decisive factor, but his ability is biased towards assistance and is not suitable for large-scale battles.

Under Mu Yechen's gaze, his neck froze, and he closed his eyes and said loudly: "Commander, no problem! Luo Xiaowei is willing to go through fire and water for mankind, let the beast tide come more violently!"

The impassioned words echoed on the playground, Luo Xiaowei tried his best to make a righteous and awe-inspiring gesture.

But at this moment, a drop of water suddenly stuck on his face.

"..."

Luo Xiaowei was stunned for a moment, his eyes slowly moved to the remaining water stains on his right cheek.