Chapter 10

Chapter 10: About Yourself

    The sunlight on the horizon passed through the military tent, lengthening the projections of the two and pulling the biting cold back up little by little.

    Lin Xi picked up the bowl in his hand and put it to his mouth.

    The freshly brewed soup was still hot and the leaves of plants also had deadly components for him, but he didn't care and drank it carefully one by one.

    Slowly, his lips regained a little blood color, lightly dyed a thin red.

    He is like a docile lamb.

    Mu Yechen watched from the side, silently withdrew his gaze, turned over the map behind him, and began to plan his route.

    There was silence in the room for a while.

    Until there was a loud noise from outside the tent.

    "I want to see the commander! Let me go, I want to see the commander!" Someone rampaged outside the tent, knocking over the kettle on the fire rack outside.

    The "ping-pong" sound of the utensils hitting the ground shattered the silence in the tent.

    "What's the matter?" Mu Yechen got up and walked outside the tent.

    At this time, the shaman of Gaia Village was standing outside the tent. He was pulling with the soldiers and when he saw Mu Yechen, he immediately called out.

    "Commander! How long do we have to stay in this place?"

    "Two days." Mu Yechen remembered that he had asked Luo Xiaowei to inform the camp about Feng Chenfeng.

    However, the shaman in front of him was not satisfied. He turned back and pointed in the direction of his tent, his face full of resentment.

    "Commander, this will definitely not work! Yesterday we spent a night on the sand in the open air and many villagers were sick. It's too dangerous here!"

    Camping in the wild is faced with harsh weather, quicksand, archaea, and alien predators, ordinary people are more difficult to adapt to them than the mutants of the army.

    Mu Yechen looked up and saw a stretcher lying in the direction of Gaia Village with three humans already lying on it, while the rest of the villagers surrounded the stretcher praying to the sky with their hands folded.

    However, this did not relieve the patient's pain and suffering.

    "We have always been blessed by the Dragon God in the village and we have never been outside. If something happens to them before we reach our destination, how am I going to explain to the Dragon God?" Moraka turned pale with anxiety.

    Mu Yechen was silent. He personally walked to the stretcher and checked the medical conditions of several villagers.

    "There are spare antibiotics in the team. I asked the medical staff to use them first." After the examination, Mu Yechen got up and replied.

    "Really?" Antibiotics are special medicines for ordinary human beings. Moraka was surprised and quickly asked, "What about the white mouse? You took the white mouse yesterday, how is he now?"

    "The white mouse "sounds more like a mouse crossing the street.

    Mu Yechen didn't speak.

    "Is he still alive?" Moraka's face turned pale, "The white mouse is mine, he is mine, please return him to me."