Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Things Are Different

    "Wha...what did you say?" The woman was stunned.

    "Ordinary humans can't have children with mutants." Lin Xi said.

    "With the biological genes of an animal used to create mutant, you are most likely to be pregnant with a a child of that gene."

    "How could that be? My man's genes is a knife beetle then..."

    "Then your child is also a knife beetle after birth."

    The knife beetle is an invertebrate worm.

    The woman's eyes widened, as if she had heard bad news.

    "Why...why is this happening to me?" Her face became bloodless and her whole body began to shake.

    Lin Xi lowered his eyes.

    "If you want to give birth to your child, I will help you. I will take you to a place without people and archaea, where it is safe enough to live with your child."

    "Then... What am I going to do? "

    Lin Xi already has a plan in mind.

    "Help me raise my child. I prepared shelter, food, and water in advance. In exchange, you need to provide breast milk to raise my child until he/she can survive independently."

    The woman stopped talking.

    After a while, she suddenly covered her face and cried again.

    Tears leaked between her fingers. After a while, kept asking questions while sobbing.

    "Then, is your child a Xenogeneic?"

    "Can you accept that your child is a man-eating monster?"

    "Aah... This is my child and I have suffered so much for it. In the end, it was just a bug..."

    "Why did I even want to be pregnant with this child at that time..."

    She cried more loudly and finally broke down completely. Her howling cries and accusations are like a blunt weapon.

    Lin Xi listened for a while. Suddenly, he felt a throbbing pain in his lower abdomen.

    According to his life cycle, he should have rested in the house today, waiting for a deep sleep that might come at any time.

    Lin Xi decided to let the woman think calmly about the future.

    He got up again and first bought the deed of sale from the woman's husband.

    The middle-aged man originally thought that no one would buy a slave with a child but when he saw that Lin Xi was so rich, he immediately smiled and gave Lin Xi a gold coin.

    He poked his hands warmly, completely unaware that the woman beside him stood up like a wandering spirit.

    "Bang——"