Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Disguise

    Pang Xiang's foot was seven feet wide, and with Mu Yechen's speed, he couldn't escape the trampled area at all.

    The commander stepped forward. He saw the giant insects and butterflies flying in front of him and immediately ejected the steel cable, pinning the opponent's body and flying out.

    But it was too late.

    The huge soles of the foot are close at hand, like a giant mountain pressing the top.

    Mu Yechen was rammed by the aliens fleeing in a large area and staggered down from the wire rope. He gritted his teeth and tried to stand up again with his broken leg, but the ground was already shrouded in wide shadows.

    "Mu Yechen!"

    As if returning to the light, he suddenly heard his name.

    The commander raised his eyes and followed the sound.

    As if there was an illusion, he saw that Lin Xi, who had lost his mobility, was rushing towards him at this moment.

    Before that, that person would never call himself that.

    He usually refers to him as Lord Commander or call him the "Savior".

    Mu Yechen struggled a few steps forward again.

    Lin Xi was still running fast, he moved extremely fast like an I-generation mutant who walked out of the bloody sea of ​​corpses in the heyday.

    He bypassed the alien species that rushed towards him and vines grew on his body. They were like the branches of a giant trees and were quickly tied to Pang Xiang's ankles.

    Pang Xiang's feet are still stepping down.

    "Ah-ah-ah-"

    Lin Xi burst into a desperate cry, his feet plunged into the wasteland instantly.

    The blue veins on his forehead and hands were exposed, he gritted his teeth as he started to pull Pang Xiang's forelimbs with his own vine, pulling it out with all his might.

    The vines grew, collapsed, and withered, and then twigs quickly filled the gap and the place became the brightest green in the beast tide.

    Pang Xiang's fallen forelimbs were pulled to a standstill by him.

    The next moment, this huge alien creature lost its balance and raised its nose in shock.

    In the mournful elephant moo, the towering body that was 100 meters tall instantly overturned.

    "Boom—"

    The earth shook violently, Pang Xiang's huge body fell heavily on the ground, stirring up a hundred meters of dust dyeing the migrating beast tide into a reddish yellow.

    The aliens who didn't have time to escape were crushed by Pang Xiang, some died on the spot, some were half-dead, some were pinned down and were crying for help.

    The soles of Mu Yechen and the giant elephant passed by.

    In the dust and smoke billowing, the shadow shrouded above his head let out a light, he raised his head and began to look for Lin Xi's figure.

    He looked in the direction that Lin Xi had just come from.

    In the beast tide, the rain is still pouring, and the dust is poured out endlessly. The dust settled in that place and a figure finally slowly emerged.