52

Smut warning!

One of his hands roamed up the back of her shirt, causing light shivers to run up her spine, his fingers tracing the hem of her bra, exploring, testing his boundaries, and she didn't mind one bit. She wanted to feel him, in every way possible. Nova pulled back slightly to look at him, and she could tell he was silently asking for permission, wanting to make sure what he was doing was okay. She leaned back slightly, grasping the hem of her shirt and lifting it over her head, tossing it somewhere unknown, giving him a view of her body. The first time he had seen her without a shirt, her black bra holding double D breasts, the black contrasting perfectly with her pale skin,

"You're beautiful" honesty in his voice, looking at her

A small blush formed on her cheeks, lightly biting her bottom lip as she lowered her gaze from his. But Derek curled a finger under her chin, causing her to look at him once more, the alpha leaning in, claiming her lips with his own in a deep kiss. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly, a small sound emitting from her lips, causing a low growl to emit from him. Nova placed her hands on his shoulders as he flipped them around, gently laying her head down on the pillows, letting her arms wrap around his neck as he supported himself with his one of his arms, his other arm bringing one of her knees up. His lips moved from hers, trailing down to her neck, a small moan emitting from her lips when he quickly found that spot, feeling him smirk lightly against her skin, her eyes fluttering to a close as the feel of him pressed against her.

Derek listened to the sounds coming from her, wanting to hear more, and he did as he nipped at that spot, his hand moving up her body, her bra strap falling from her shoulder. His lips moved down her neck, kissing and nipping at her skin, Nova slightly arching her back, letting him unclasp her bra, which was soon tossed aside, his hands gently cupping her breasts, a low growl emitting from him at the feel of her smooth skin. A slightly louder moan emitted from her when Derek captured her nipple in between his lips, gently nipping as he squeezed the other, one of her hands finding his hair.

"Derek" a whimper emitting from her

His lips left her skin, nipping and kissing until he got further down, reaching her jeans, raising his head and looking at Nova, silently asking for approval. The redhead gave him a small nod, which allowed him to unbutton her jeans, lowering the zipper, gently pulling them down her waist and legs as she kicked off her shoes. Her panties followed, a gasp emitting from her, followed by a moan when he made contact with his destination, his tongue stroking against her clit, causing her back to arch slightly off the bed,

"My god . ." She panted, her hand gripping his hair as he gently pressed her back down against the bed

Nova's head tilted back against the pillows, her body tensing, bucking against him as she a euphoric moan emitted from her as he continued his delicious abuse, and she enjoyed every second of it. Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head when he inserted a finger, groaning at how wet she became as he pumped his finger in and out, a moan emitting from her due to the vibrations that coursed through her. One of her hands ran though his hair, her other hand grasping the headboard, moaning out his name as he added a second finger, and he could tell she was already close.

"Let go, little bird" he encouraged "come for me"

A moan emitted from her as she reached that climax, Derek continuing to move his fingers in an out, letting her ride it out, her breathing heavy as he kissed his way back up her body, pressing his lips to hers once more, running her hands through his hair as his body pressed against hers. One of Nova's hands left his hair, trailing down his body to the belt buckle of his jeans, loosening it, a small groan emitting from Derek when he felt the zipper lower.

"We don't have to continue" he said softly "we can stop if you want" causing her to shake her head slightly

"Claim me" a new tone in her voice "mark me" leaning up, pressing a kiss to his lips ". . make me yours, alpha"

Her words caused a growl to emit from him, Derek looking at her with red eyes, pressing a deep kiss to her lips, pouring out every emotion he felt toward her, showing her that he really did love her. Derek kicked his pants down his legs, kicking off his boots and removing his boxer briefs, settling himself in between her legs. His tip teased her entrance, Derek gently pressing into her, causing Nova to wince slightly, eyebrows furrowing at the sting she hadn't felt before,

"I know" his voice soft "I'll fix it, you gonna be okay"

A light moan emitted from her when the pad of his thumb found her clit, which distracted her from the pain as he continued to push himself in, pausing to give her time to adjust as soon as he was all the way in. Her breathing was heavy, taking a few minutes so she could adjust to his size, moaning when he continued to rub her clit, gently kissing her neck.

"Move . ." she moaned "oh, God. Please, move"

Nova's moans slightly grew in volume as Derek began to move his hips, a deep growl emitting from him as she squeezed around him, keeping a slow and steady pace, building with intensity as he alternated between kissing her soft lips and looking at her. Another growl emitted from him as her nails dug into the back of his shoulder, her other raking through his hair, but he didn't care, loving the fact that she was a panting and moaning mess, all because of him. Her toes curled as he hit that spot, causing him to smirk slightly, knowing that he found it, watching as she arched beneath him, her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath she took trying to maintain some control of her body. Derek listened to her moans, his fangs extending as he had began to grow closer,

"Mark me" she encouraged

A loud moan escaped her lips as his fangs pierced the skin of her left shoulder, her nails digging into the skin of the back of his shoulders, which caused his fangs to move deeper into her skin. Nova felt a small sting in her own teeth, knowing that phoenixes can produce fangs as well when in human form, but normally don't because their talons do all the work. His fangs left her skin, groaning when Nova switched their positions, Derek's hands moving to her hips, guiding her hips, groaning at the sight of his mate on top of him. He continued to guide her hips as she leaned down, placing a kiss against his lips before moving down to his neck, a smirk of her own forming on her lips when she found it, the point where his neck met his shoulder. A loud growl emitted from Derek when her fangs pierced his skin, sinking deeper, placing her own mark on him, officially claiming him as hers. The grip he had on her hips were sure to leave a bruise, but it would easily heal, Nova's fangs shrinking back down when they left his skin.

Laughter mixed with her moans filled his ears as they switched their positions again, picking up his speed, Nova's head falling back to the pillows, her eyes closed, relishing in the feel of Derek.

"Mine" he growled

"Yours" she panted

Another loud moan emitted from her as she reached her orgasm, this one hitting her harder than the first, Derek moving his hand back down to her sensitive nub as he reached his own as well. A light whimper emitted from her when he slowly pulled out,  their breathing being heavy, Derek collapsing on the bed next to her, a smile forming on Nova's lips.