Chapter 1

Dark.. One word to describe my surroundings.

I walked with trembling legs, hoping to find a door out of this dark room.

Walking and hoping, I don't know how long I've been walking aimlessly and how much I hope.

I started to panic, my mind started to mess up.
I'm scared.. anyone.. Please get me out of here.. I'm afraid of darkness... I hate darkness..

I felt like crying, but suddenly a bright light hit my vision, making me close my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was immediately shocked by the sight around me.

Not far in front of me was a small house, not too small, simple to be precise, but looking quite beautiful. Around there are many cherry trees.

I stood on the path decorated with cherry blossom petals. I'm not sure what happened, but my instincts made me walk towards the house.

Until only a few meters were left from the door of the house, my feet suddenly stopped when I heard a girl's sad sobs.

I look around me, and my eyes are locked on 2 people sitting in front of a mound of earth that I believe is a graveyard.

There was a little girl with slightly wavy lavender hair with crystal blue eyes covered in welling tears. Her sobs were so heart-wrenching, I who heard it could almost feel the sadness felt by the little girl.

My gaze shifted to the second person who looked like the teenage version of the little girl. Her gaze was sharp, but when I look a little closer there was not only hatred, but sadness.

Suddenly they both looked at me, making me gasp on the spot. A few seconds later, the shock, fear, and confusion I had felt earlier disappeared, replaced with awe. There's one thing on my mind.

Their eyes are so beautiful..

I subconsciously observe them, skin as white as snow, with lavender colored hair that framed their faces, and don't forget about their crystal blue eyes that made them look.. Fancy. But didn't spoil the little girl's cuteness and teenager's elegant aura.
They are like characters in a painting...

When I came back from my sense, the two of them were already in front of me.

Shocked, I took a step back. I tried to muster up the courage to speak, I took a deep breath.

"He-" my voice cut off by the little girl's voice. "You can help us, right?" the little girl smiled sorrowful.

"Help?" Confused, I raised my eyebrow.

The little girl smiled wider to reveal her neat white teeth. "If it's you, you can do it, right?"

I furrowed my brow. What can I do? Wait a minute.. Does she know me?

I was about to open my mouth but I closed it again when the teenager spoke. "You're already dead, so this is a good opportunity for you."

Wait wait wait! I'm already what?! Good grief! I- Ack!

Suddenly my head started to throb, and the memory of the time I fell off the cliff hit me.

At that time I was on a field trip with my college friends, and I was trapped in a group of bullies, thanks to the supervising teacher.

The location of our tour is at the top of a hill, meaning we have to climb that hill.

In the middle of the climb, they told me to bring some of their luggage. But I refused, causing us to fight and ended up with one of them pushing me off the cliff that happened to be behind me.

My life ended sadly like that..
I can't believe this.. I'm dead? So this is the afterlife? Who are they? Are they angels? But why did the angels ask for my help?

The little girl's voice interrupted my thoughts. "You're willing to help us, right? As a rewards you can take our body." She said while looking down and squeezing the bottom of the dress she was wearing.

Take their body? I still don't understand. "Help? Body? What do you mean? I'm confused."

The little girl hugged me and looked at me with her visible teary eyes. "I will be very happy and will appreciate it if you help me who's in the future. We are lonely.." She smiled sadly before splitting into beads of light and disappeared.

She.. Disappeared..!? Shock, I looked at the teenager. She stood in front of me, her crystal blue irises staring into my trembling black irises.

We were both silent, staring at each other, before she finally spoke. "I want a happy ending. Please reveal the real culprit and be happy." Her face, which originally looked cold, now had soft gaze and a small smile on it.
Just like the little girl, she too disappeared.

My vision is getting blurry.. I feel dizzy..

Ugh.. It hurts! My head hurts really bad! It feels like my head is going to burst!

Slowly, my consciousness starts to fade.