Chapter 6

Sigh.. Looks like I'll have to get used to this absurd family..

Wait a minute.. I haven't met Damarius yet! I hope he's normal, otherwise I don't know anymore what'd happen to me.

Sigh.. I massaged my temples.

Vasilius' voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey! Do you feel dizzy?! Does your head hurt?! Tell me! Guard! Doctor! Call the doctor!"

He got up and was about to run outside, I quickly grabbed his hand.

I felt a little deja vu.. he looked at his hand that I was holding and then looked at me.

"Sigh.. I'm fine. Please don't make a fuss out of this small matter." He was silent for a moment before sitting back down, then I let go of my grip.

"Weren't you the one who used to make big fuss for a small matter in our childhood? Your personality changed a hundred and eighty degrees after you lost your memory, just like you became someone else."

Well.. I am someone else, sorry for your loss and sorry I lied to all of you. But you know, if I tell you, you'll think I've gone insane and that's why I stabbed the crown prince.

"I don't know if this phenomenon is good or not." He added.

If you ask me, I'll say it's a bad phenomenon. I don't wish to be Lavenia the villainess. Moreover she has an illness, and rare on it.

Fyi, I want to go back to my world.. I miss my parents.. I haven't had time to make them happy, even for once.. maybe they are crying right now. I'm such an ungrateful child. I want to see them one more time, but I know that would be impossible..

"What the- hey! Why are you crying?! I'm sorry if I accidentally offended you. Please stop crying, ok?" His tone change to a gentle one, make my heart flutter.

He reached out his hand to wipe away the tears that I don't realize flowed from my eyes.

Well, that's embarrassing. I think I now understand why he's one of the capture targets. He's a soft boy I told you.

He sighed. "Just so you know, we haven't talked since you pushed Darius off the stairs and accused me of doing it just because dad praised me in front of us. And every time I want to apologize you always yell at me or walk away."

I am surprised. So Lavenia pushed Damarius when they were kids?! And also shout and ignore Vasilius?! Isn't this a sign of death?!

Oh no.. "I.. did that..?" Unbelievable..

..LAVENIA! THOSE TWO ARE CAPTURE TARGETS! YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE THAT BADLY?!

"Yeah, you did that. Haha, isn't it funny how I tell you your bad behavior and you aren't throwing tantrum for once?"

For once.. alright, I'll try to ignore the big guilt that appeared because I'M NOT LAVENIA.

He stared at me. "Hey, Lavenia. Did you know? At first I thought you were faking it, I mean the memory loss things, so I testing you by disturbing your sleep. But it looks like you really did lose your memory. Usually you'll throw things near you to me. Seeing you like this gives me mixed feelings."

He frowned, looking the other way. "I feel angry that you forgot all about your wrong doings."

Then put on a sad expression. "And I feel sad that you forgot about us."

His gaze turned to me. "But now I'm glad that we can talk again." He smiled widely.

Damn.. he's handsome and perfect. Lavenia, what did you do to this innocent baby..

Wait.. that's not the point!

I looked into his crystal blue eyes that looks like mine. "I'm sorry.. maybe my behavior has been so cruel that I hurt you, so I don't mind if you hate me and don't want to forgive me. But I promise! I'll make it up to you! I won't be childish anymore and will be a good sister to you."

I raised my little finger and hooked it with his. Vasilius looked at his little finger that intertwined with mine, he looked a little surprised but a moment later smiled. "That's a promise. By the way, I'm Vasilius."

I blinked my eyes 2 times. "Come again?"

He chuckled and let go of our little finger. "My name is Vasilius. Call me brother Valius." He winked.

I'm laughing. Seriously? Brother Valius? Technically we, or to be exact you and Lavenia, were born on the same day. Moreover, I am a college student.

But because you're handsome I will grant your wishes which I think is a bit childish. "Alright, brother Valius. I promise to be a good sister. And you can call me Lania or 'my' sister" I make quotation marks with my index fingers then I gave him a big smile with a light chuckles which he replied with chuckles.

I think this isn't that bad, especially since our situation now improved. One less danger. I can rest assured now considering my family term.

Cough

A voice from the door made us both look at the person who looked like duke Alfaret's duplicate, but younger.

He's Damarius Alfaret, someone who was leaning on my door.

I take back my words.. what term again that me and my whole family had? I'm doomed..