Chapter 30

I looked down, embarrassed. While the crown prince chuckled.

Damn... this is embarrassing...

I bow slightly. "If there is nothing to say then I'll excuse myself. Have a nice day, Your Highness."

I left quickly without looking or hearing the crown prince's reply. 

I closed the door to the crown prince's room and slumped down, sitting down. I cover my face with both hands.

Ugh... how can I make such a mistake?! My dignity- I mean it'll affecting Lavenia's dignity as an elegant woman! What'd Crown Prince- ugh! My mind is acting up again!

"Sigh... forget it, it's happened already. Beside, I don't plan to deal with him anymore, it's alright..." I whispered to myself.

I got up and walked away. Little did I know, the crown prince who had keen hearing heard what I was whispering, making him smile meaningfully.

I came out through the vines door, to find Helios standing with his back to me.

Helios, who seemed to notice my presence, turned around. "Has Lady Lavenia's business with His Majesty the Crown Prince finished?" He asked which I answered with a nod.

"Then lady can use the crystal that young master gave." Helios said.

I paused, thinking for a moment. "Helios, do you like strolling?" I tilted my head slightly.

Helios looked at me in confusion. "Pardon?"

I smiled a little. "Want to go for a walk? I was planning to go strolling after meeting the Crown Prince. And luckily this meeting didn't take too long."

"...Lady, I'm afraid your health will get worse if you get tired." He said worriedly.

I shook my head. "No, I won't. I can guarantee that. Would you like to accompany me on a walk? I want to see this world." I stopped what I was saying and scratched my non-itchy cheek.

"Uhm... and I also want to cheer you up... I mean! I want to atone for my mistake, which was taking over Lavenia's body and about me lying to you. Even though I know it's not my fault, but I feel I have to do something so I don't feel guilty like this." I continued.

Helios was silent for a moment, staring at me. "As my lady wish." He bent down slightly with his right hand on his chest.

"Helios." I grabbed his shoulders and straightened his body.

I looked into his emerald eyes that were also looking at me. "I take you on walks as friends, not master and servant."

Helios looked down. "...okay."

I smile. "Good. Let's go." I grabbed Helios' hand and stepped on my feet.

After arriving at a market which was apparently far from the residence of the crown prince, I, who was initially exhausted, now looked around enthusiastically.

Here it is! A place that I want to visit when I'm in another world! I can taste various foods here! Like a bazaar!

My smile widens when I see a stall selling grilled snacks. I walked closer.

"Excuse me, sir. Please give me two skewers." I said with blooming smile.

That person smiled kindly and give us two skewers that looked like sausages. 

"Two skewers for the beautiful lady and her boyfriend." he chuckled.

Uh? What? You mean Helios and I? Should I deny it? Well, I should of course. But Lavenia likes Helios...