Chapter 7

Awkward! The atmosphere is so awkward!

I sweat drop on the spot because of the intense glare that Damarius gave me.

Come on! Don't you know your gaze is so sharp that it can make a hole in my head?!

If you weren't scary I would surely admire your jet black eyes that look like black moissanite and how it's stand out with your violet hair.

"Ugh! Darius, you came at the wrong time! Can't you see that we're having a good moment that shouldn't be disturbed? And just so you know, your arrival disturbing it." I saw Vasilius with his arms crossed and slightly frowned on his spot.

What's this? You want to start a war?! Vasilius! He is the strongest magician!

FYI he will not hesitate to attack people who make him feel annoyed. And without exception duke Alfaret who is his 'biological' father! Let alone his father! What about you?!

Damarius raised his eyebrows and looked at Vasilius. "Since when did you two get along?"

Vasilius smirked, puffed out his chest and lifted his chin arrogantly. "Since just now, you should see how cute my little sister can be."

Cute..?

...ok, I'll let it be because of my promise to be a good little sister.

Damarius frowned and walked towards Vasilius who was still in the same pose.

Oh no.. Looks like my room will become a battlefield! Please don't involve me!

I pulled the blanket that was on my lap up to my neck.

My dear blanket! Please protect me!

Ok, I'm starting to become weird, forget it.

Damarius raised his hand and patted Vasilius on the head, making me can't help but gape.

PLEASE! I'm still being fooled by the developer! They say that this family relationship was not harmonious, and as a result Damarius did not like physical contact.

BUT LOOK AT THIS! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

Ok, chill Melina, chill...

Let's just say they're real people whose names and status happen to be similar to the otome game characters you've played.

Yes, that's definitely what's going on.

Vasilius pouted, staring at Damarius like a kitten being bullied by a puppy. "Stop treating me like a child, Darius. I remind you that we are only 2 years apart!"

I saw Damarius chuckle a little.

Oh.my.gosh! The handsomeness in this family are no joke! Look at that smiling face! Oh right, you guys can't see them. Wait, who am I talking with?

He roughly ruffled Vasilius' hair which was originally neat, making the victim brush away the wicked hand. "Darius! Stop it! Ugh, you make my hair a mess!"

I lowered my face to hide my smiling face.

Look at him, didn't he messed up my hair minutes ago? 'Pft- Just cut your hair as you suggested to me earlier.'