"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟑 ; 𝐍𝐘𝐏𝐃'𝐒 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝.] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

5:30 am

(F•N)'s apartment complex.

2022

(F•N)'s pov 

"NYPD! Put your hands–no that sounds too soft..."

I was in my bathroom practicing how I would arrest someone; my voice isn't the most aggressive, but it can get loud.

I was pretending my hairbrush was a weapon and was aiming at an imaginary person.

"Okay, one more time. NYPD! PUT YOUR GOD DAMN– I can. I even say that?" 

I sighed to myself and kept brushing my bed hair and also wondering whether to straighten it or curl it out... 

I'm gonna curl it and put it in a ponytail. Yeah, good call (F•N).

I got done cleaning myself and doing other hygienic things, and the moment I've waited for MY POLICE UNIFORM! 

It was hanging behind me, all pressed and beautiful, waiting to be worn by me!

I grabbed my uniform and went to my bedroom to change into it.

First, it was Jean's, then the shirt, and lastly, the vest.

I stepped in front of my mirror stand...

I stared at myself in the uniform, examining every nook and cranny.

I feel amazing. I look amazing.

Today is going to be an awesome day.

I walked out of my room, and before I did, I saw the pepper spray that my dad had made for me.

Am I going to need it? Nah!

I went out of my apartment complex and walked toward the Brooklyn precinct building.

NYPD, here I come!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

NYPD OFFICE.

No one's pov.

(F •N) walked inside of the precinct. It was small inside with officers and waiting crooks.

She walked up to the desk where someone was eating?

"Excuse me?" She said to the desk clerk.

"Yes– Oh! Are you new?" They said, wiping off the cereal from their face.

"Yeah, I'm new here! I just traveled from my hometown to become an officer here in Brooklyn." (F•N) said.