=⌕ [𝟐 × 𝟗 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.]//﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

⚠️slight swearing⚠️

no one's pov 

"Rosa!" (F•N) said run towards Rosa for a hug. Rosa moved away almost causing (F•N) to trip. 

"Damn, Girl! Where have you been?! We've been trying to call you all day." Terry said to her.

"That son of a bitch Desmond is traitor! He gassed me after I tried to get some dirt on him, and then he just pooped out his real identity and junk." She said leaning against the wall

"You're in luck. (F•N) just got back from visiting Oilver got some real information. So we'll let the detectives do their work and head back to the 9-9 for a emergency meeting." Terry said leaving the room.

Boyle and Jake followed after him leaving Rosa and (F•N) in the room. (F•N) felt guilty  about Rosa and the past few days.

"Look,I'm sorry for...doubting you about him,but I'm glad you're safe now." (F•N) said.

"It's fine (F•N). We just need to double down and get serious." Rosa said walking out of the room.

(F•N) followed him her and drove herself and Rosa back to the 9-9. The ride was silent and tense.

Rosa kept eyeing the folder on (F•N)'s lap,she swiftly grabbed it and opened it. Her jaw almost dropped at the jackpot of information that she engulfed. "(F•N)." Rosa said holding the folder. "This is the key to everything. I'll help you go over this at the 9-9" Rosa said holding the folder.

(F•N) stayed quiet. "The third ranking of the Phantasm clan..."   That means (F•N) would have to go through this two more times...How would she mentally pull through?

Once everyone pulled up,they quickly entered the 9-9 and called everyone into the meeting room.

Terry,(F•N) and Rosa were up in front along with Captain Holt. "So,what happened to Desmond? Is he okay? He sent me a video talking about where's he's leaving to." Holt said.

"Can you play it?" Rosa said.

Holt shook his head and pulled out laptop and played the video.

"Hello. Nine-nine. It's me Desmond Macintosh and I'm unfortunately leaving Brooklyn to head back to Britain! Ummm,I'll be back! With little gifts! Bye-bye!" 

The video show Rio in a hotel room with erratic blinking of his eyes and awkward movements.

"I have three things to take away from this video" (F•N) said walking up onto the podium. "First off,he's is blinking very weirdly and it's almost like a code,secondly is it just me or does he says nine really odd. It's like he's saying "NoInE–NoInE" like a fake accent. Because lastly our beloved Desmond Macintosh is none other than Rio Pilzemo." (F•N) said holding up her folder.