"=⌕ [ 𝟐 × 𝟒 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Argentina,Brazil.

2023

no ones pov 

It was warm night in Brazil and the streets were busy. Food vendors,loud music and citizens having a good time.

But somewhere in a shabby warehouse,something was brewing.

"¡Oi! ¡Deja de jugar y coloca tus cartas!" 

("Oi! Stop playing around and place your cards!")

"No me apresures viejo, yo sé jugar"

("Don't rush me old man,I know how to play")

"¡Este chico! ¡Rio! Nunca cambias, ¿de acuerdo?"

("This boy! Rio! Never change okay?")

Rio gave of a sly smile. The 20 year old member sat at a on-going card game in a random warehouse. But it just wasn't some "random warehouse" it was the hideout of one out of two other Phantasm clan's. On the outside it looked like a hot spot for..unusual activity. But in the deep depths,it told another story.

"¿Este as me salvaría?" He said slamming down his ace of spades.

("Would this ace save me?")

The group around him sucked their teeth as Rio won...again but the small victory had to be cut short.

Rio or Ghost (He didn't mind what you call him)  joined the clan at the young age of 18. He was once a realtor,but he felt like his work could be appreciated a bit more. So that's why his position in the Phantasm clan is location and distribution. Aside from his main work,he does know how to work in the science lab. He has some skill with different elixirs and substances.

"¡Rio! ¡La jefa quiere hablar contigo en tu oficina!"

("Rio! Boss lady wants to speak with you in your office")

Rio stood up from the table excusing themselves and walking down to mainland. When the secondary division of the Phantasm clan was being built. They made a underground system,probably related to action movie. Different labs,training spots and different projects happening. And to top it off the giant monitor that show the first division of the Phantasm clan. The leader herself....

Rio entered his private room,it looked like to be a modern day upscale apartment. They then sat down and opened the monitor on his desk,the that cheerful voice rang through his head.