=⌕ [𝟐 × 𝟏𝟑 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫] //@

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Police building, Brazil, Ten AM

Terry was in an elevator with (F•N), ready to interview Rio. 

"Just ask him the right questions and he'll give us the right answers. " Terry said to (F•N)

"Got it Sarge." (F•N) said as she stepped out of the elevator and walked to the interviewer's room.

(F•N) walked in face-to-face with Rio, he looked different only after a day in jail.

"I see you already joined a gang." Terry said guarding the door, looking at his various tattoos.

"Word gets around quickly. What do you have for me today?" Rio asked (F•N).

"Some questions, Pilzemo. I need you to answer honestly."  (F•N) said opening her folder.

"Ask away," Rio said.

"What was your past like? And what led you to join the Phantasm clan?"

Terry nodded in agreement.

"Mom and da,gave me everything I wanted. But felt like I could do more then what little petty amount they could give. So I became a realtor at eighteen. The job paid pretty well,and I was doing just fine. Until I got a commission at age twenty. It was this woman,she wanted to rent out a warehouse for some business." Rio explained.

"Who's the woman?" (F•N) asked.

"Byelth is what I call her." Rio said.

"But what's her real name?" Terry asked him.

Rio stayed silent,slightly tapping on the desk. It's like he wanted to say something.

"Just spit it out." (F•N) said staring at him.

"Whoa! Guess who decided to finally bloom!?" Rio said joking with them.

"She asked a question,I suggested you answer her." Terry said in his dad voice.

"I will,big guy! Her full name is Blaire Urmika Renfroe. She's half Russian and African. She's the fighter of the clan." Rio explained.

"Y'all got assigned roles?" Terry asked.

"Yeah,I guess it's a fun way to tell us apart. I'm the "locationist."  Elliott was the "manufacturer" Byleth is the "Fighter" and..." Rio began to trail off.

"Whose the "mastermind" or the "Ruler" of the clan?" (F•N) asked.

"Well actually,he's called the "contortionist" " Rio explained.

"Is it because he's flexible?" (F•N) asked.

"And he's a manipulative jerk." Rio added.

"Like everyone else?" Terry said.