=⌕ [𝟑 × 𝟑 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐜-𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭] //@

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Okay. We have no where to start or to go off from. Does anyone have any ideas?" (F•N) said to 9-9 in the briefing room.

The room collectively shook their heads. (F•N) sighed in frustration.

Jake stood up. "Well what we do know is that,that it's in Russia and it's a Lamborghini that's being auctioned away. So we can't make any risky moves,but we need to find out about this car...and all I know that its fast and goes "Vroom" Jake said.

"Oh and another thing to add. This is apparently the biggest masquerade that's happening in Russia. Everyone is gonna be there!" Adrian said.

"Like who?" Rosa asked.

"Gucci,Prada,balenciaga. Prime minister,the prime minister's daughter. Its something huge for Russia. I don't know what's the car for." Adrian stated.

"Let's focus on this car for now because we are obviously clueless. So,do we know any mechanics?" (F•N) asked.

"I know one." Jake said.

"You do?" (F•N) said happily.

"Oh no..." Rosa said under her breath.

"He's skilled with the car arts...if that's a real thing." Jake jokingly said.

"Not him. Anything,but him..." Rosa said getting anxious.

"Doug Judy..." Jake said excitedly.

"Awesome! Hit him up and we'll make a deal. Alright,meeting dismissed."(F•N) said.

Rosa immediately got up and walked towards (F•N) and Jake.

"What are you doing? Why him!?" Rosa said sternly.

"What's wrong Doug Judy? That name sounds cool! Just rolls off your tongue." (F•N) said obliviously.

"The Pontiac-Bandit,is the first person you thought of?!" Rosa asked Jake.

"The Pontiac-Bandit? Is that his nickname?" (F•N) said her eyes shimmering.

"Yes and he's on his way right now." Jake said leaving the meeting room.

"Wait for me!" (F•N) said catching up with Jake.

Rosa rolled her eyes and tried to prepare herself for the mess that's about to happen.

A few minutes later...

"Rosa,Rosa,Rooosa. Yeah,baby I'm back~"

Jake and Rosa,stood behind the interrogation room window waiting for (F•N),Rosa face palming herself and Jake smilingly like a doofus.

"Alright! Where is he?! I wanna meet–" (F•N) stopped when she saw a Black man,with a hoodie and sweatpants with some crocs.