"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟑 : 𝐄𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

9-9 precinct,in the morning.

2022

no ones pov 

"Good morning team,I suppose we came up with some ideas for this operation?" Captain Holt said in the briefing room.

It was the next day after the whole hacking scandal and unfortunately no one could pinpoint the exact location of the hacking.

"Before we begin,does anyone have names for this operation?" Holt asked the room.

(F•N) stood up with a smile. "I have a idea, what about operation ; The viper's?" She said.

"Snake analogy,nice tone." Holt agreed.

"Yeah,I with Holt. intimidation is key." Jake added.

"So let's begin! Jake you are not going first because you're gonna explain the whole die hard plot." Holt said.

"No I wasn't! I was gonna say,first I pretend to a shopkeeper that's looking for a new product,once me and him talk I'll take him over to my "Shop" which in reality it's a trap! in that "Shop" is where all of you would be hiding in there and then we arrest him. BOOM!" Jake said.

"Interesting tactic Peralta,anyone else." Terry asked the room.

a small smile grew on (F•N)'s face and her and Terry made eye contact. "Anyone else?" Terry asked again.

Terry rolled his eyes. "Fine (F•N),you can go." He said getting prepared.

(F•N) proudly stood up. "I call this operation ; Elon Musk." she announced proudly.

The room was confused except for Terry.

"Okay so,we get a robot,dress it up like a woman and place it out side of the warehouse where the two male guards are,they get distracted and then Jake and Amy take out the guards and disguise at them. Once they are inside,they'll ask Venom to come outside for a quick chat. That's where me and Rosa will come in,I'll find the kids while Rosa watches my back,once I find them all,Boyle with the van will take them back to the police station next Gina will shut off the whole warehouse which will cause to everyone to leave and track Venom and that's when we all surround the warehouse and end this joint. Perfect as hell!" She said with her arms cross in her seat.

The whole was quite until it took Captain Holt to say something. "Where are gonna find the money for this robot,I presume this is coming out of your wallet?" Holt said.

(F•N)  gritted her teeth. "Ohhh– I didn't think of that,well at least its better then my original plan to dress up Boyle as a woman and use him as bait." She stated.

"WHAT?!" Boyle said turning to her.

"Be glad we aren't going with that plan! I almost spent a hundred dollars last night on a dress I saw on Amazon!" (F•N) said.