"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟒 : 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

the warehouse rooftop

2022

no ones pov.

It was a tense situation on top of the roof of a warehouse,that Eillot, Richard,Eric,Kennedy and Isabella were being captured.

A drone the NYPD came just in time for them,but now they had a new issue.

"How are we gonna get down?" Isabella said scared.

Elliott turned back and saw Oliver struggling to get up but the drone was flying over his head like a seagull when it sees food on a beach.

"Guys,we gonna have to subway surfers it!" Elliott said still holding onto the box.

"What's that?" Isabella asked causing the boys to turn their heads at her.

"The parkour app...the one were you have to run from that police officer and his dog?? It's well known..." Eric said confused.

"We'll talk about it later! Just back up and jump!" Richard said.

The five held hands tightly,then they backed up ready to gain momentum. Oilve saw what was happening,he grabbed the drone and tore it apart then stomping on it.

"Dont you dare–!" Oliver called out to them but they already gained momentum and ran off the roof,jumping onto the next roof in slow motion still holding hands. They harshly landed onto the next roof using there bodies as a cushion.

"Oh~,why does it look easier on the internet?"  Eric said in pain.

They got up one by one,Oilver grunted out in frustration he turned back into the warehouse.

"GUARDS! I WANT YOU ALL TO TRACK DOWN MY FRIEN– I MEAN.. MY ASSISTANT'S AND BRING THEM BACK TO ME UNHARMED! I'll do the rest myself...GO NOW!" He commanded his guards to hunt them down.

Meanwhile back on the roof the gang were in a hidden spot. Eillot still had the box everyone surrounded him wait for him to open the box.

He carefully open the box and the saw a singular notebook,he picked up the notebook and flipped to the first page,he and the others began to scanned throughout the writing.

"My name is officer (F•N) of the NYPD and myself along with other members are going to save you,Eillot,Richard,Eric,Kennedy and Isabella,please do not make any crazy or insane plans that could get us injured or yourself seriously injured. I have been in a tight contact with your family members and been using information to make strives in your cases. We are coming soon please stay patient with us. From (F•N).

"Oh my gosh...we had help coming for us  all this time.. I think we should go back." Kennedy said.

Eillot close the notebook and turned to Kennedy. "Are you crazy?! Do you have any idea what he could do us? I say we keep going until we hit the police station." He said.