=⌕ [𝟒 × 𝟔 : 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ] //@

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Seoul,Korea

no one's pov 

(F•N) woke up with guilt and anxiety. Not even one of Captain Holt's fancy words could even describe what she's feeling.

She walked down a dark long hallway with some hanging lights. Jae's bodyguards were carrying her just in case she tried to escape. They arrived at a metallic door. The guards let her down,Jae turned around to (F•N) "Are you okay,officer? you look a little...nervous?" He asked her.

"No. I'm just ready to end this." (F•N) said fixing her outfit.

Jae slightly nodded "Alright. The first level awaits you." Jae said opening the door.

(F•N) walked through the door and was greeted a dark hallway. She continued to walked down the hall looking around for anything to happen.

Meanwhile in the cube room,the 9‐9 paced around nervously waiting for a greenlight. Suddenly the monitor turned on. "Hello~! 9‐9 and Byleth. Today marks the day that your precious little officer can attempt to pass through my gauntlet. Don't blink or you'll miss something!" Jae said excitedly. The screen turned to (F•N) walking down the hall.

"Come on (F•N),you got this." Jake said.

(F•N) walked down the hall with caution and confusion. It felt like she was walking down for minutes. "Jae?" She called out for him.

"Yes? Sorry. I was annoying your friends. Don't rush the process,officer. Just let come it you." Jae said.

"Whatever. It's detective to you. I worked for that title." (F•N) said defensively.

"Whoah! Detective? When did that fire start?" Jae said.

(F•N)'s nose scrunched up as the smell of smoke began to fog up the hallway. "Nice play on words,Hywon." She said.

(F•N) began to take off her jacket and wrap it around her face. Jae looked at his screen in shock and confusion. "What are you doing detective?" he said.

(F•N) continued to walk down the hall. Before Jae picked her up,(F•N) slightly wetted her clothes because she knew he would do this.

"I see what you're doing. You wetted your clothes,oh hahaha I'm so smart." Jae said sarcastically.

"What's wrong? You seem upset." (F•N) said jokingly.

"I–" Jae stopped and took a deep breath "I chose you for a reason to complete this gauntlet. I wanted to see what potential and how scary you are and these stories taken from these people you've fought in the past! But now I see who you really are!" Jae said upset.