🎃"=⌕ [𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 ] //﹫👻

«────── « ⋅ʚ👹ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A very decorated 9-9 precinct.

⚠️ NON-CANON TO THE FANFIC⚠️

2022

no one's pov 

Halloween,a time where little kids get candy for free and where adults can dress however they want to and get drunk like a sailor,no matter how culturally inappropriate or stereotypical there costume is. 

The police building was decorated for the public to see,especially the 9-9.

"Happy Halloween!" (F•N) said in her costume.

The 9-9 was decorated with different Halloween styles,to cobwebs,tombstones hanging skeletons and many more.

"What are you supposed to be?" Amy said in her costume.

"The packaging said "Sexy pink princess" but I'm supposed to be Princess Peach from Mario bros,what about you Ms. Santiago?" (F•N) said 

"I am a Ravenclaw student,you might have a feeling who Jake might be." Amy said pointing towards the elevator.

The door perfectly opened reveling him to be wearing a die hard cosplay. Classic Peralta move.

"If it isn't Mr.Diehard,happy Halloween!" (F•N) said to Jake.

"This almost took me hours to make,but I did it." Jake said.

"You look like a badass hobo." Rosa said.

(F•N) turned to Rosa and almost laughed. "What are you supposed to be?" 

"Mummy. What are we doing for the Halloween heist?" Rosa asked.

"Something a little bit different,but we need to go to the briefing room for a moment." Jake said.

Everyone was in the briefing room all dressed up,Except for Terry and Boyle.

"Why aren't you both dressed? its Halloween!" Amy said.

"Sorry I promised my girls,I would take them trick or treating tonight." Terry said.

"And I promised I would do the same for Nikolaj." Boyle said.

Jake groaned as his Halloween plan was going into flames. He had planned to do something else besides a heist for tonight's Halloween.