"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟔 : 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 ] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

9-9 precinct.

2022

no one's pov 

*Crunch...crunch...crunch*

(F•N) sat at her desk,stress eating some sunflower seeds that were lightly salted. Ever since she had that conversation with her mother about some weird sunflower seeds that her uncle ate.

Since then,her mother sent the photo of the ingredients of the seeds,(F•N) tried to search on the internet for some clues like scooby do but nothing came up.

So shes just anxiously munching on some sunflower seeds,looking frustrated.

"Young lady are you okay? you seem uneasy." Said a unknown male voice.

(F•N) side eye the man,he had a small scruff and messy short hair,he also a voice had you could probably hear in a podcast.

"I'm fine sir,but what could I help you with?" She asked.

"Not to long ago I brought these sunflower seeds to give to my husband,and I accidentally got two instead of one you dont mind giving these to him?" Said the male with seed packets.

(F•N) took a deep look at the package,it was the same like her uncle consumed that night.

"Yes,I will give them to your husband,may I ask who he is?" (F•N) said with the packets.

"Captain Raymond Holt." He said.

(F•N) immediately shot up and quickly brushed herself off. "Oh my gosh,your husband is my captain! Ha! small world,I'm (F•N)" She said.

"I'm Kevin. Kevin Cozner. You must be the female officer that Holts been talking about." He said.

(F•N) eyes widened slightly. "He talks about me?" She said.

"Well he talks about everyone in here. But you are the most he talks about lately. I've heard that you are skilled and still young at heart." He said.

"Wow! why don't you adopt me while your at it?" (F•N) jokingly said.

"I already have a child–well hes a corgi named Cheddar." Kevin said.

"I'm honestly amazed by you,I will give theses seeds to Holt as soon as possible." (F•N) said to Kevin.

"Thank you." Kevin said leaving the precinct as (F•N) watched.