"=⌕ [𝟏× 𝟕 ; 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

9–9 Meeting room.

2022

no one's pov.

"So, captain what are we doing here today?" Jake said.

All of the 9–9 were in the meeting room waiting patiently.

"Well Peralta, first we have a new case to solve and it's a missing person case."

The 9–9 cheered in pleasure, it had been almost months since had a serious case. You can imagine how boring it got from the robbery and murders.

"Our case portrays a missing boy name Elliott Edgerton, he went out with of couple, and then he never returned home, and then a few days later CCTV footage caught him with a suspicious person handing him something" Holt said as a projection was shown.

"Next,(F•N) asked a man she arrested yesterday afternoon about this case and that he knows the kid and his friend group. and there is a possibility that this could be connected to a cartel syndicate."

"Now she should be in here any minute now. Please make her feel comfortable." Terry said.

"Great,can't throw random die hard references at this new girl." Jake said.

The elevator to the 9-9 opened and a girl with a tote bag that hung over her shoulder,she had tied her cloud like hair into a lazy ponytail  and was wearing her dads old windbreaker over her police uniform. She anxiously walked to the meeting room and...

"Captain Holt? it's me (F•N)." she said trying to find the meeting room.

"Over here (L•N)" Terry called out to her.

(F•N) walked into meeting room with a cheeky,shy smile. "Hi 9–9!" She said .

"Every this is officer (F•N) she will be helping us on this case. and she has already made great progress in the case." Holt said.

"Yes and I just got more Intel that Elliott girlfriend–or ex-girlfriend is willing to talk." (F•N) said.

"Why is it his ex-girlfriend?" Terry asked her.

"Because high schoolers are weird,competitive and jealous of each other." (F•N) said.

"You know a lot about high school." Holt said.