"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟏 ; 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

NYPD COUNTY JAIL.

2022

no ones pov 

⚠️small kidnapping scene⚠️

⚠️ small torture⚠️

*BEEEEP !! *

"Kennedy Jenkins,your'e being realised!" Said a female guard unlocking his jail cell.

Kennedy head shot up and exited the cell,the female guard escorted him down to the bail office clerk.

"Do you know who bailed me out?" He asked.

"They said it was a family friend,you can collect your belongings and leave the jail." She said.

Kennedy was excited,he could finally sleeping comfortably with a large man looking at him or try to beg to get his pillow back.

He quickly grabbed his stuff,change back into his normal clothes and went flying out the door into the nighttime streets.

Kennedy looked around trying to find a car or someone that resembles his family.

"Tcht! She lied to me...I guess I gotta walk home." Kennedy said headed down the streets.

He walked his way down to his house or one of his hideouts until he walked past a van that was parked but for the doors to open and two guys to jump out and to ambush Kennedy.

"HEY WHAT THE–!" Kennedy was fighting back the figures until one of them sucker punched him out cold.

Both assailants took a step back breathing heavily. 

"That was good,help me carry him in the van." One of the assailants said.

They carried Kennedy into the van,until one of the men saw they were unfortunately in front of a store camera.

"Dude camera! o-over there." The assailant said.

"Relax,its probably just some old geezer who doesn't know how technology works,come on!" Said one of the guys as he got in the driver's seat.

"Cool,I'll contact boss." Said the other man.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The warehouse.

"Uhhhg– where...where am i?"

Kennedy woke up in large empty area with a blindfold on him.

He could hear people around him talking and mechanical gears and such working.