"=⌕ [𝟐 × 𝟔 : 𝐀 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

no one's pov 

*You have a direct call from New York county jail. Your call will be monitored. You have 15 minutes. Have a nice day!*

[Silence]

???: Who is this? Mom? Dad ?

Rio: It's way better than mommy or daddy. Take a guess.

[Silence]

???: G-Ghost? Holy [Censored]! What are you doing?! The police have been looking for you!

Rio: That dosen't matter Venom,I need some help.

???: DON'T EVEN CALL ME THAT. I'm not "Venom" I'm Oliver Abbott!

[Silence]

Rio: I call you WHATEVER I wanna [Censored] call you.

Oilver: What do you even need help with?! And why are you back?!

Rio: Well– I have a new mission can't say too much but let's just say...That (F•N) chick is a dumb[Censored] like you said.

Oilver: Wh–What do you mean? 

Rio: They have a new friend named Desmond Macintosh and he may or may not be me. And theoretically,he may start a mechanical warfare. I don't know! It's just a theory after all. 

Oilver: You realize,you are a idiot! saying this stuff to me,right?!

Rio: Not if it's from a private line and which they can't really track you...

Oilver: T‐T–The phone company can! [Laughing] What about that?!

Rio: The phone company in Brazil? Where I live? And stop being a smartass,because you sit on your [Censored] all day and night and watch cop dramas! Just because you're away from me dosen't you are free from me.

*You have 5 minutes*

Rio: Might I add this,but even though you told the NYPD about me. They haven't seen me. They don't know "Rio" Or "Ghost"! They know Desmond Macintosh. A British Man with a knowledge of technology.

Oilver: Sick! You're a sick man! Leave them alone!

Rio: Or what? Gonna run to mommy or daddy? Gonna run to little Ms.Piggy? I dare you,Venom. I have people watching you and they won't sto–

*Dial Tone*

Oilver slammed the phone and went back to his cell,he sat at the edge of his bed. Pondering about why HE is back and what he wants.

Oilver felt ill to his stomach. He thought to himself about the operation that happened a while ago. He cringed at Ghost being right.

"He's right,they dont know what he look like...I need to talk to (F•N)." Oilver thought to himself.

His cell door becoming unlocked made him snap out of thought. "Oilver Abbott,time for your therapy session." Said the officer.

Oilver walked out from his cell and headed towards a hallway to the last door on the corridor. He hesitantly knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A female said from the other side.

Oilver opened the door to his female therapist,Ms.Tierney an Asian–American in her late twenties. She had brunette hair and dark eyes and usually wore red lipstick.

"Ready for another session?" She asked Oilver.

"Yeah,but can I ask you something?" Oilver said nervously.

"Give it to me straight!" Ms. Tierney said.

"Have any of your past clients dealt with a person who is trying to get back involved to there life but is extremely toxic and almost traumatized them?" Oilver said nervously while avoiding eye contact.

"Yes! Many times! Family members,co-workers,boyfriends or girlfriends,friends. You name it,I've heard it! Now was this before or after the whole incident,you've dealt with this?" Ms. Tierney said preparing her notes.

"Before,they were a old middle school friend and we hit it off very well! then one day they would get very upset when I would hang out with other kids. They would almost control me and I couldn't take it anymore." Oilver said exhausted.

"Have they shown signs of abandonment? Or a bad family dynamic?" Ms. Tierney said writing.

"Their a foreigner,so I've never seen there family before. They looked like to have a regular family." Oilver said nervously.

He felt like his life was almost in danger again because of Rio and felt trapped,he couldn't just say that "Hey! The man that held me under a drug spell and controlled me is coming back!" He was getting afraid again.

"What I tell my clients how to deal with situations like yours. Firsthand,we need to remember that,we as people are in control of our lives not others and that distance is our bestfriend. Secondhand,you have friends and family that have been with you through thick and thin. And you befriended the cop that saved you! I hope everyday you are great full that you're surrounded by great friends and buddies!" Ms. Tierney said happily to calm down Oilver.

"Right,I understand. Thank you Ms. Tierney." Oilver said standing up.

"Much appreciated! I'm always here! Except for weekends." She said as Oilver left the room.

The boy dragged himself back to his cell,and sat on the edge of his bed again. Oilver stared blankly at wall,his mind was fried like scramble eggs. Ghost was coming back to him to haunt him like a ghost. Oilver quickly got up and grabbed a sheet of paper and pencil and started to write.

"Dear,(F•N). Its been a while since we've seen each other. Congratulations on becoming a detective! But,we need to talk. Privately. Where no one can hear us. I know this sounds strange to you but,my life depends on this. (F•N)...He's back and is coming for me. I can't say too much. Ghost is in New York as we speak and going to bring hellfire on us. Please respond in a timely manner,From Oilver."

Oilver quickly folded up the note and slipped into a envelope and stuffed it underneath his cell pillow,he felt hesitant about immediately sending it to (F•N). He laid down on his bed,dreaming about what heinous actions Ghost could do.

-ˏˋ⋆𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 ⋆ˊˎ-

a/n : haven't wrote anything about Oilver in a while so I had to bring him back lol

and srry for the small episode...again– 

I promise that the next episode will be longer than this one.

and I'm gonna admit this season two might be rushed a bit... idk why :(((