"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟗 : 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

New York city 

2022

no ones pov 

(F•N) was walking down the street of New York. Today was going to be different than most days.

*This is Jeffords speaking,do you copy?*

"I hear you Terry,loud and clear." She said into her earpiece.

Today was the operation to bring down Venom's campaign for terror. She was walking towards the warehouse where this whole mess started.

She saw the two males from before and walked up to them. "Hello! Gentlemen!" She said.

They quickly reacted and pulled up their guns. 

"Whoah! Relax! I just wanna speak to to Venom." (F•N) explained.

One male lowered his weapon. "What's your business with him?" He said.

"I'm turning myself in. I'm the "fat cop" he's been looking for." (F•N) said.

*Good job (F•N)!* Terry said from her earpiece.

Terry and Gina along with Captain Holt,where stationed at the 9-9,breakroom to guide (F•N) and the others throughout this operation.

"Come with us." One of the males harshly grabbed (F•N)'s arm and basically dragged her inside.

She had become immune to the stench of the warehouse. The "worker's" kept giving her dirty looks.

The males and (F•N) stopped at a door,the left male knocked on the door. "Sir! We have someone for you." He said.

The door opened and there he was in a all black attire,with his mask.

"Well,well,well! You finally came! Come in!" Venom said opening the doorway.

(F•N) walked inside the room and closed the door behind her. The room was medium sized with a large monitor with different systems and a map of the whole world.

"What are you doing here? I've been feeling like you weren't gonna come." Venom said.

"I'm turning myself in! The NYPD has done nothing to me." (F•N) acted out.

"Really? So what does that have to do with me?" Venom said.

"At first I was working on your missing person case along with your friends and family who miss you dearly–"

"I'm not missing,I'm just busy right now. Besides why do they miss me?" Venom said.

"Because they know who you are. Oliver." (F•N) said calmly.