"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

some random gym at 8am...

2022

no ones pov 

"Terry what are we doing here at a gym? where a person like me could get judged just for breathing." (F•N) said.

It was finally the weekend and Terry decided to invite (F•N) to the gym for a little experiment.

"Captain said he wanted me to track how well your athleticism is. So here we are!" He said.

(F•N) took a breath of defeat. "I don't know what "athleticism" he sees in me but okay!" she said walking into the main area.

She looked around the area and saw a bunch of people working and they looked pretty skinny and glowing...

"I'm gonna hate myself after this." (F•N) said walking towards the treadmill.

"Great idea! I can track how fast you are." Terry beside the machine.

"I guess I run pretty fast." (F•N) said staring the machine and jogging in place.

"Maybe even faster?" Terry said making the treadmill accelerate more.

"Yeah sure." (F•N) said to Terry to Terry jogging faster.

Terry sighed and went over the weights as (F•N) continued to jog.

She was slowly getting the idea why Terry asked her to workout with him,it was probably because he heard about what she when she got her first arrest and how she scaled a building. She continued to jog until her legs felt like they were gonna fall off,then she went over to Terry.

"Hey I'm done dude,what's next?" She said out of breath.

"That was ten minutes! I'm impressed! Next we should do some weightlifting,you do some ten pound dumbbells." Terry said handing them to (F•N).

"Okay...GAH! Terry...very...heavy!" (F•N) said struggling to lift them up.

"That's why we need to work on your arms,so they could be big as mine" Terry said flexing his arms.

"Terry if you wanted to,you could crush a watermelon just by touching it and making juice from it! I...can't!" (F•N) said barely holding the dumbbells.

"Stop talking and start lifting." Terry said as he watched on.

(F•N) painfully struggled to lift the weights as she felt her arms to burn.

"Terry can we stop? I feel like my arms are on fire." She said.

"Its okay it happens,that's just the fat burning." Terry said reaching into his bags.