=⌕ [𝟒 × 𝟐 : 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐦 ] //@

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

no ones pov 

"Rosa....Rosa!!"  

Rosa fell of her bed and got up very disgruntled "What?!" Rosa said grumpy.

"I just had the best idea ever!" (F•N) said getting off her bunk bed. "So,I found out that the guard that patrol our block chews gum. And when you're finished with gum,it hardens like clay and the only way it could get slightly soft again." (F•N) points toward the cell sink "Is with water~" 

Rosa got up onto (F•N)'s bed. "So,what are you saying?" Rosa asked.

"I'm saying that no one here takes us seriously. So if we want people to take us seriously,we make a bubble gum shank–Well,actually its spearmint but same idea." (F•N) proposed.

"How are we gonna get the gum?" Rosa asked.

"I'm glad you asked. Every night,when we lock down into our cells for sleep. I'll wake up and call the guard up to our cell for a "Female emergency" and I don't want you to see it. Normally he would take me downstairs into the shared bathroom. As I walk by I grab two sticks of gum–"

"Let me stop you right there,won't he notice that his gum is missing?" Rosa said.

"He goes through five packs a day I don't think he'll notice that two sticks are missing. Which brings me to my next point,we'll chew two stick each day and by the end of the week combined we would of chewed at least fourteen sticks in total!" (F•N) said proudly.

"You've definitely thought if this,but where are we gonna get the base for the shank?" Rosa asked.

"Uhhh–" (F•N) looked at the cell window and pulled and off a bar with her strength "This! " She said handing the file to Rosa 

Rosa looked at (F•N) with satisfaction. "Cool. What's next? I gotta know~" Rosa asked sarcastically.

"Next, we form a gang. I'm thinking the "Bubble Gum bitches" the more innocent the name sounds the more violent we are."

"This has Jake written all over it." Rosa joked.

"Oh it is! Jake told me yesterday!" (F•N) said.

"He told you yesterday?" Rosa asked.

"Yeah,well it was in a letter. Over in the men's block,he's telling the exact same thing to Terry,Boyle,and Doug. And then later when we get outside he'll send me another letter." (F•N) said walking toward her bed mattress.

"So when do we start our gum shank?" Rosa asked.

"Right. Now. BOOM! I stole two full packs yesterday and he didn't even notice. Let's get to chompin" (F•N) said chewing on a stick.

"Mhhmn,spearmint." Rosa said.

"Not only,are our breaths getting fresher our teeth will get stronger! Incase of a riot or something like that. I wonder what the boys are doing?" (F•N) said mouth full of gum.

over at the men's block....

"You eat nine people and all of a sudden they "Don't know who you are anymore" Said a interesting male.

"Caleb,how do we keep crossing paths like this?!" Jake said at the table.

Caleb was a joyful man...who ate people. Jake first met him in jail when he and Rosa got charged with crimes they didn't commit. Why was Caleb in Russia...

"Answer our question,why are you in out of all the places in the world in Russia?" Boyle asked confused.

"I'm actually a woodworker! But I got arrested because I tried to eat someone. Turns out its illegal here too!" Caleb said sheepishly.

 "I'm not surprised...we need your help! We wanna form a gang and we don't know how to start. I told (F•N) our plan but I don't how far she is..." Jake said.

"Cant help you with that one. But I know someone who can! His name is Sal,he used to be a gangster. He can help you on how to make a gang,name it,what weapons you need,heck he can even make you start a riot!" He's in a different block number from us. We can meet him during free time." Caleb said.

"Perfect! That's our man,Sal. Let's go!" Terry said getting up.

Boyle,Doug followed behind him while Jake sat at the table with Caleb.

"You didn't answer my question first. Why are you in Russia?" Caleb asked Jake.

"We're here for a mission,it was a assassination attempt but it we intervened but then got wrongly framed by our perpetrator and now we're stuck here but supposedly our perpetrators daughter has joined sides with us. It was a long day,Caleb." Jake said exhausted.

"Oh! That's what I saw on the news~!  man you guys are crazy,but while you're here I'll try to get you more information just like old times." Caleb said.

"Perfect!" Jake held out his hand for a handshake. Caleb,looked at him "Jake...." He said.

"Oh,right sorry. I keep forgetting...."

After a few hours,Caleb took the guy's to meet Sal. "Okay,I'll do the talking. You guys stay here." Caleb said walking towards Sal.

"Heyyyy Sally! How's it going?" Caleb said sitting next to him.

"What do you want cannibal boy?" Sal said.

"Listen I know people haven't been coming to you for business but! I have four customer that need your help!" Caleb said enthusiastic.

"Really? Where are they?!" Sal said getting excited.

"They are over there and–"

Sal's face turned sour and angry quickly "Wait a minute...What are you doing with those people?! They ruined my favorite clothing brand event! I recognize those faces!" Sal said getting angry.

Caleb began to get nervous "Uhhhh– Okay! How about we talk and calm down a little–"

"NO! I'm not calming down Caleb! If they want my help I wanna fight first! Go tell them that!" Sal said enraged.

"And...I will do so..." Caleb walked quickly over Jake.

"Soooooo~ What did he say?" Jake asked Caleb.

"He said he'll do it..." Caleb said.

"Cool! Jake said while highfiving everyone.

"But..." Caleb said nervously.

"But what? What wrong?" Terry asked.

"One of you is gonna half to fight him." Caleb said sheepishly.

"Not cool...not cool at all." Boyle said.

-ˏˋ⋆𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 ⋆ˊˎ-