🦃 "=⌕ [𝟐 × 𝟏 : 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐬] //﹫ 🎄

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

2022

no ones pov

(F•N) woke up colder than usual and slightly earlier.

She popped up from her bed,she looked up and saw her window covered in frost.

A smile went across her face. She came from a place where it rarely snowed and only had small childhood memories her playing in the snow.

Today was Monday,the day before she was promoted to detective (F•N),today was also special for her. Since the 9-9 sadly missed Thanksgiving due to the heavy work they endured over the last few weeks. She'll be dammed if they missed Christmas.

(F•N) quickly got dressed and rummage through her closet,she grabbed some last night shopping Christmas decorations for the 9-9 precinct. She also had a small wagon to carry the items.

She exited her apartment and into the streets. All around her was snow. She even became more excited when her breathing became visible. She giddily walked down the street as different cars and people passed by her and her wagon.

(F•N) sneakily went through the back side of the police station and into the parking garage where the elevator was. She didn't want to get caught by anyone from the 9-9 and spoil her plan.

She stepped into the elevator and waited to arrive at the office. To her surprise there was no one here in the office.

She nervous stepped out of the elevator with her wagon. "Captain Holt? Anyone?" She called out.

(F•N) pulled out her phone to check any email or news alerts. The only thing she was that was related to work was a two-hour delay...

(F•N) took a deep breath and immediately got started decorating. Two hours was on the clock. 

She grabbed the tinsel and spread it out around the office including Holt's office. (F•N) placed miniature trees and nutcrackers around the desks of her fellow friends. Next she added a santa figure in the breakroom.

"Hey (F•N)." 

She turned around to see Hitchcock and Scully in the breakroom.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you see the two-hour delay?" She asked 

"Were in here for our daily nap,what are you doing?" Scully asked.

"Decorating the 9-9. If you noticed we missed Thanksgiving because of the operation we were doing." (F•N) explained.

"We didn't." Hitchcock said.

"What do you mean?" (F•N) asked.

"During the operation, me and Scully went to this diner that had a Thanksgiving meal." Hitchcock explained.