=⌕ [𝟓 × 𝟏 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧-𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 ] //@

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Brooklyn,New York.

no ones pov 

The 9-9 finally arrived back in Brooklyn. All their families were excited to see them again,all except for (F•N).

"We have to call your parents? Do they live far away from you?" Byleth said walking down the street.

"Yeah! I traveled by train when I first arrived here. I'll refer to you as my colleague at the station." (F•N) said walking upstairs to her apartment complex.

"So how big is your apartment?" Byleth asked.

"It used to be owned by uncle Todd before he retired from the police force. It's a pretty spacious apartment. I'll make a small guest room for you." (F•N) said opening the doors to the complex.

They walked by a empty desk,where the old woman was. Next they traveled three staircases and into (F•N)'s apartment. 

"Your uncle...left you this?" Byleth said walking around.

"I haven't talked to him in while. Let's unpack first and I'll then fill out the paperwork for the witnesses program." (F•N) said.

The apartment hasn't been touched in months,so the girls had to clean through layers upon layers of dust,bug's and other materials. After it was done,(F•N) made a small room for Byleth to stay in.

"Okay,listen up. I'll head down to the police station and talk with Captain Holt and Terry as well so we can discuss what we have to do with you. Other than that I think you'll be okay." (F•N) said.

"What about your parents?" Byleth asked.

"I almost forgot!" (F•N) said grabbing her phone. "Remember,you are my colleague from work." She said facetiming them.

"(F•N)?! Oh my gosh,your back! Troy! (F•N) is on the phone!" Her mother called out to her father.

"Thank godess your okay! I've been thinking about you for a while– Whose the girl?" (F•N)'s father asked.

"This is Brittany! She's a colleague of mine at the 9-9. I just invited her over." (F•N) said quickly.

"Brittany?!" Byleth said confused.

"What other name do you want?" (F•N) retorted back.

"So,what place did you come back this time? Last time we talked you were in Russia!" Her mother said.

"I hope you had on coat on!" Her father said.

"Well,I just got from Korea. We did a small investigation about...ahhh-"

"I heard someone big died over there. Is that what y'all were investigating?" Her mother asked.

"Yup..." (F•N) said nervously.