"=⌕ [𝟏 × 𝟏𝟕 : 𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐦] //﹫

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

9-9,the next day

2022

no ones pov 

Today felt different or unusual for better wording.

It was day after the recall of the gardening seeds,due to a report that Captain Holt and (F•N) both worked on last night.

Many health departments in different states quickly removed the product from store.

Today was the day after the recall but something felt off.

The precinct was quieter than usual and more duller,Everyone looked and felt uncomfortable. It even worried Captain Holt.

"What is going on with my team?" He said looking through his window.

He walked out and into the main room. "Hey gang,are yall okay?" He asked.

"Yeah,we're okay." Terry said at his desk.

"Dont speak for them Jeffords,I wanna hear it from themselves." Holt said.

"Are y'all okay?" Holt said repeating his answer.

The room was silent again,until Amy spoke up.

"To be honest sir,not really. I've been feeling more stressed lately and it's not helping with my smoking–" Amy immediately closed her mouth.

"You smoke?!" (F•N) said surprised.

"Its a habbit I have while I'm living with Teddy and with this whole thing happening– I've been struggling." Amy explained.

"Whose Teddy?" (F•N) asked.

"Amy's boyfriend,hes annoying and desperate." Rosa said.

"Okay Santiago explained why she's stressed,(F•N) your up next." Holt said pointing his finger at her.

"I guess I've been feeling a little overwhelmed, ever since yesterday's experiment we did and I have this slight feeling of impending doom coming towards us." (F•N) confessed.

"That last part I can relate too,but what experiment are you talking about?" Terry said.

"Me and Captain Holt did a small experiment yesterday with the seeds and...it was kinda traumatizing but I can get over it." (F•N) said.

"I see what going on here,each one of you are going through stress. I don't know how bad it is." Holt said.

"Hitchcock and Scully are working." Rosa said.

"Oh my god,its gotten worse." Jake said.

"Therapy session!" Holt said.

Everyone groaned  and Holt smiled.

"Briefing room now!" Holt said.

Everyone got up and walked into the briefing room. Holt stood at the podium waiting for everyone to get in and sit.

"Talking about your feelings is the best way to relive yourself,Amy and (F•N) already went. So Jeffords,you go." Holt said.

"Alright." Terry said standing up. "Home has been getting a little hard for my girls,Lacey and Cagney are in school right now and I've alot more on my plate." He said.

"I still wanna see them..." (F•N) said under her breath.

"Terry you are work father and a home father who cares deeply about others." Holt said.

"Yeah,I guess but what (F•N) said earlier is right I've been feeling like something bad is about to happen. Terry hates paranoia." He said.

"Alright I'll see what I can do with your paranoia,Peralta your'e next." Holt said.

Jake sighed as he got up "I've been dealing with financial issues and my relationships which will stay private."

"We know that Jake. You literally took a girl out a vending machine date."  Gina said.

"Wow!" (F•N) said laughing hard.

"What?! Its cheap and you don't have to wait,unless your hand gets stuck..." Jake said sitting down.

"Next up,Rosa! Share your feelings with us." Holt said.

"I dont have anything to say,my feelings are okay." She said laid back.

"You can't be a the "badass" of the group all the time. You have feelings and they need to be heard." (F•N) said.

"If I told everyone what I was really feeling,you'd actually need legitimate therapy." Rosa.

"Tell us Rosa. We are here for you." Gina said.

"Okay..."

A few minutes later...

"Wow (F•N),you were right. I feel much better now" Rosa said.

"M-Maybe you should keep it to yourself or a professional therapist." She said rocking in her chair.

"Welp,I see what the issue is. You are all stressed out obviously and need a break. So tomorrow,meet me at the Brooklyn Bridge." Holt said.

"What why?" Amy asked.

"Just meet me there tomorrow,everyone get back to work." Holt said as everyone left the briefing room.

Terry stood back and walked up to Captain Holt. "What are you planning sir?" He asked.

"Something relaxing Terry." Holt responded.

At night (F•N)'s apartment complex...

"Sleep (F•N)...Sleep..."

She said wide awake at her apartment. This time that feeling of impending doom felt closer and felt like it was watching her.

She got up from her bed and walked towards the window. The sky looked foggy  and condensation was on her window.

She wiped it away,and sighed her head resting on her arms. Everything in the past few weeks has been moving quickly and she couldn't catch up.

"Maybe this isn't made out for me...I should probably go back home..."

She didn't know what to do and it was killing her. At the same time,she had such a blast working with 9-9.

She had to stay. Just for them.

-ˏˋ⋆𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 ⋆ˊˎ-

this chapter was supposed to come out WAY earlier but I went out yesterday and on Saturday and started to feel a little unmotivated :/ but I'll push through it and get back to work.