A Talking to

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

As Yumi made her way through the camp a beautiful kunoichi got in her path. Yumi sighed and readied herself for what was about to happen. Kadae Hyuuga was frowning at her and was about to open her mouth to speak but someone interrupted her. „Excuse me but can you please tell me where i can find Yumi Namikaze?" a ravenhaired teen asked politely. Kadae sent him an annoyed look but pointed in Yumi s direction: „There she is." He nodded his thanks and Kadae passed around Yumi. „I am not done with you yet." She hissed and Yumi smirked. „So why were you looking for me? I must have overheard your name." Yumi smiled. „Oh, my manners. I am Uchiha Itachi and the Hokage sent me to you. I know all about our mission so now we should discuss the communication." Said Itachi. „True, what do you propose?" Yumi asked seriously. „We can use some sort of a sign. I will in the vicinity of the camp so it must be something I can always hear or see." Replied Itachi thoughtfuly. Yumi nodded. Even at his young age, Itachi was really a genius. She s heard the rumours about him here and there but was always reluctant to believe them. Now she had no doubt. They talked for a while and then they finally agreed on the proper sign. Yumi was tired but happy at the same time. Uchiha Itachi looked like a good partner for this mission.

Later that day

„Kadae?" asked Yumi as she approached her friend who was staring into the darkening sky. There was no reply for a moment but then the Hyuuga looked at her , lavender eyes shining. „You know, you could ve declined it." She said slowly. „Yes, I could have. But I havent." Yumi replied calmly. „It s suicide to go there. The Raikage is said to be a brute. I dont want you to end up dead." Kadae sighed. „I know, but dont worry. I will manage." With this Yumi hugged her friend and walked away. „I hope so Yumi, I hope so." Kadae whispered to herself.