Determination

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

"What??!!" yelled the Raikage. "You heard me." Yumi answered icily. "You cant mean to let him live and take him with us!!!" he was raging. "That s exactly what I mean to do, took you long enough to get it into your head." she commented and went to wake the shinobi if he wasnt awake already from all of Ay s yelling. Yumi found him sitting on the ground and rubbing his eyes. "Hope you re ready to travel." she said not unkindly. "Think I am OK for that. Thanks to you." he flashed her a smile. Yumi was taken aback, she wasnt expecting any gratitude from someone who was hellbent on killing her just a few hours ago. He sensed her surprise and smirked: "It is true. YOu ve saved my life. You could have let that brute torture me to death but you intervened just in time. And you healed, I wont forget that." She nodded her head smiling faintly. So they continued their journey to Konoha. Ay was nervous because of the presence of the other ninja and he didnt like the looks this said shinobi was sending Yumi. Yumi on the other hand liked the attention she was getting and longed to learn more about this mysterious ninja. "So what is your name? We didnt have time to introduce properly." Yumi started the conversation. "My name is Hige. I come from the sound village and we were hired to assassinate you two." sounded the blunt reply. "WHat about you?" he raised his eyebrow at her. "My name is Yumi and I am from Konoha, and the brute over there is Ay, from Kumogakure. But I assume you knew this." Yumi said looking at him. "I didnt actually. We were hired to kill you, nothing more nothing less. Your names werent neccessary for us to know and thus we got only a description, which on your part wasnt very precise." Hige explained with a wink. "How come?" asked Yumi innocently. "Well, they never tol us how stunningly beautiful you were." After this sentence Ay stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to face Hige. "What did you just say?" he growled furiously. "You know full well." hissed Hige venomously. "YOu little...." Ay wasnt allowed to continue. "Leave him be!" Yumi yelled at the angry Raikage. "Why? He is apparentl flirting with you and you let him!!! He needs a lesson." retorted Ay and he was about to punch Hige when suddenly he was thrown back with such raw force that he ended up laying in the dust a few meters from Hige. "Dont....you...dare....touch....him." Yumi threatened breathing heavily. "Are you completely out of your mind??!! YOu dare hit ME? ME!!!!" Ay s words would otherwise sound intimidating but with his mouth full of soil and dust it just looked ridiculous. "No one taught you that speaking with your mouth full is rude?" asked Yumi and Hige burst into laughter. They left Ay there, walking away laughing after a long while the raikage followed them, raging.