Decisions, Decisions....

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

In the meanwhile, Kadae was pacing the konoha main camp. She was worried sick about her best friend and the hokage wasnt helping. They recieved no messages from her yet and it was already 2 weeks from her departure. She could be dead and noone seem to care, Kadae thought furiously. She decided to give minato one last chance, if he wont take it than she will take the matters to her own hands, and that would be pretty ugly. She was just walking to the Hokage s tent when a certain someone got in her way. Kadae groaned inwardly, not him again please. She quickly looked around for a way out of this but sadly there was none. „What do you want, Takeshi?" Kadae asked annoyed to no end. „Oh, why so harsh, not happy to see me?" asked Takeshi. He was a good looking shinobi with short black hair and grey eyes, wearing the usual ninja clothes. He was stalking Kadae for some time now and she was fed up with him. Now more then ever. „In fact I am not particuralry happy to see you...again." she hissed at him. But not even her harsh behaviour erased the stupid smirk from his face. „As charming as usual, tell me have you considered my offer?" he asked excitedly. „I ve already told you there s nothing to consider, I will not be married to you. Keep dreaming fool." Sounded Kadae s venomous reply. Takeshi proposed to her 2 months ago and she has told him for at least 20 times that she wont agree. He wouldnt stop though. One more stupid remark or question and I am going to seriously injure him, Kadae thought mischeviously. „You re just trying to test my patience, I know that in the end you will agree. We ll be one happy couple." Takeshi said dreamily. That poor sodder, he should have known better than to say something like that. Kadae s patience was gone, only one thought lingered now. And just like that, out of the blue she punched him so hard that he flew a few meters backwards. The on lookers bursted into laughter and soon nearly whole camp was laughing at the scene. „Once a fool, always a fool." Hissed Kadae and continued her journey to Minato s tent. She soon reached her destination adn without announcement she walked in. Minato looked up from the map that layed on his table. „What is it Kadae?" he asked tiredly. Kadae s visits were becoming more and more frequent until they reached the point that she was practically there 24 hours a day. „One last chance Minato, will you do something about your sister?" she asked seriously. „The answer is the same as it was an hour ago, and day, or week ago. No." Minato said firmly. Kadae hissed like a snake. „Nicxe brother you are, your sister is somewhere out there, maybe dead maybe injured and you just dont care. Not a word from her in 2 weeks and what do you do? Nothing!" she shouted at him. Kadae was usually a very calm person...usually. Minato took it all with a stone expression. „And what exactly do you expect me to do? Send out a search party?" he asked ironically. „No, how about you d contact Itachi and ask him, he s got the kumo camp literally on his hand and I am sure he can tell us whats happening." Kadae proposed. „I know too well whats going on, i dont need the uchiha to confirm it." Minato muttered darkly. „What exactly arent you telling me minato?" asked Kadae suspiciously. „Nothing you should know right now." He replied annoyed. „Damn, Minato, she is my best friend and you have no right to keep secrets like this to yourself." She reasoned. „Well your best friend was very nice when she nearly killed me during our short encounter in the forest, maybe we shouldnt count on her because she has clearly changed her loyality." Minato retorted. „I dont believe it, she wouldnt do that. Are you sure it wasnt a part of some test? She needs to gain their trust, this was a perfect opportunity." Kadae said thoughtfuly. „She nearly killed me, does that mean nothing to you?" Minato asked enraged. „But she didnt did she? Trust me if Yumi would want to kill you you wouldnt be talking with me now. If you wont do something, then i will." Kadae said firmly. She left the tent, knowing what needs to be done she took to the woods in the direction of Kumo camp.