Warlords

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

Strange thing, this love. Yumi was gone, that little viper, but not only did she take the valuable info on Kumo but also there was one very important thing taken. Ay s heart. As reluctant as he was to admit it, it was clear that he was in love. Betrayed, heart-broken, but still loving the fair kunoichi who did all of this to him. Crazy little thing called love (if you re wondering yes this is from QUEEN s song :D), huh? Thought Ay. Guess there is no reason for this war at all. It cost us a lot of good men and my father the Raikage. May be its time to withdraw and lick our wounds, Konoha would surely use the intel against us. Now its time to move on, get used to being Raikage, calm the whole situation down and continue living, with a broken heart or no. Ay was thinking a lot about this and came to a decision. He summoned all the troops and gave a speach. Well, speach is too big of a word for this. „We ve lost too many of our comrades to this stupid war, even our Raikage. Its time to call this foolish war off and withdraw till we can. We are going home!" Ay shouted and then gave orders to pack the camp and set on a long march to Kumogakure. The orders were executed, no matter how surprised the shinobi were, and the long way began.

Konoha camp

In the meantime, Yumi was thinking alike. She knwéw that Minato wont just withdraw though. But she was fed up with this stupiddity and war and cruelty. She decided to go, and never look back. Without a word she left the camp. First in search for Kadae, which was succesful, and then together they set on a journey. No words were said, no need. They understood each other perfectly. So walking into unknown. It was up to fate to decide what will happen to them. The girlws have given up on this rotten war and country, so in search for a better life they went, together bound by friendship and aromored with hope.