One Hell of a Night

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

Their journey was very calm and peaceful, too peaceful. Yumi sensed that something was about to happen soon. As usual she was right. One night she was sitting by their little fire and Ay was sleeping. Suddenly 5 shurikens were flying at Yumi, she dodged, barely. 5 thumps sounded as the weapons sank their deadly points into tree bark. Yumi shaked Ay to wake him when she felt a movement right behind her. She ducked instinctively and the blade cut some of her hair but not her head. By that time Ay was awake and on his feet looking around for the attackers. And they came, as fast as sound they charged the pair of ninjas in front of them. But Ay was ready. The attackers charged and found....death. It was a bloody slaughter to which Yumi was onlooking in pure and utter terror. Ay was like a butcher, using his brute strength without a thought for mercy. When it was done, the Raikage was standing in the middle of a circle of bodies, the ground was red with blood. "Who sent you?!!!" Yumi heard Ay yell. Only now did she see that the Raikage was holding the sole survivor of this masacre. The shinobi grimacedin pain but said nothing. "As you will." growled Ay furiously and tied the poor ninja to a nearby tree. Then the torture began. In the end the shinobi s face was just a mix of bruises, cuts and blood. There couldnt been a single whole bone left in his body and et he still lived. Yumi was sick, she s never seen Ay like this and he was even enjoying torturing their prisoner. When she heard another sickening crunch of a breaking bone she vomited. She couldnt help it, when she looked at Ay she was disgusted. In a heartbeat Yumi was in front of the Raikage and she pushed him roughly away from their prisoner. "Leave him be!" she yeled at him, her fury and rage took Ay aback so much that her push sent him stumbling back. "Are you mad? At this rate you will kill him. We need information ot another corpse!!!" Yumi felt her anger bubbling inside her. Ay growled something incoherent and turned his back at her. She hissed like a very pissed snake and turned to the shinobi. Putting her fingers on his artery on the neck she searched for a pulse. Very faint but it was there. Then Yumi started healing, she was the student of Tsunade, she could heal almost anything. It took a lot of her energy because she had to remedy every bone in his battered body, stop the internal bleeding and stuff like that. Nevertheless she managed and when she looked at her handy work she was very satisfied with herself. The shinobi had a few bruises here and there but overall he looked a good deal better then before. To Yumi s surprise he opened his eyes and looked at her: "Thank you." he croaked. "Dont talk, save your strength." she whispered, gently washing his face with a piece of cloth. He was laying on the softest ground Yumi was able to find and was covered with her own covers. "Why have you healed me? So he can continue and beat me up again?" he asked suspiciously. "No, he wont touch you again. I wont allow it." Yumi said firmly, looking him straight in the eye. Then he fell asleep, with a faint smile on his lips.