Mercy? A Clue.... NO!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

To sum it all up, Yumi was in trouble. As deadly as Sasori was it would be difficult to get out of this alive. Yumi was determined though, for the promise she gave, for all the love she had for Ay. Time to bring the big guns out and end this quickly, thought Yumi and made the handsigns for shinigami: deadly mind controlling. This should have worked, it was her most powerful weapon. Well should have....but havent. Yumi waited and waited for the well-known feeling of controll but that never came. And then Sasori began to laugh. It wasnt a pleasant sound, more like a dog bark, pretty creepy too. „Want to control me, huh? Well, sorry to disappoint you." He said in between the barks of laughter. „How?...This cant be, no human being can resist this technique." Yumi said, voice trembling. „True enough, but I am not your average human. You know what a true art is? It is something that endures the traps of time. To achieve this I have made myself a piece of real ART!" the last sentence was yelled. Yumis expression changed to horror as she realised what this madman meant. „You-You cannot be...thats just impossible. You cannot be a...puppet." Yumi finished, voice full of fear. If this Sasori was able to make himslef a puppet than what is he capable of in combat, now any of her techniques at long-range combat wont do. Only taijutsu was left assuming that she can get close enough to even use it, which she highly doubted. „Now you know what you re facing, dont you want to run?" Sasori asked amused. Yumi spat in his direction, finding some courage. „Your choice, but dont count on anything like mercy once your on your knees begging for your life." He said impassively. In response Yumi charged. At least 20 poisoned kunais flew at her that instant. Which puppet? Yumi looked around to see, she dodged the kunais automatically. Too many puppets to locate the attacking one. If she d managed to read his movements somehow. His fingers are the key but she wont have enough time to watch them without getting killed. And that was the beginnig of the end. A decoy, Yumi thought as a single kunai stabbed her in the back. She fell to her knees as Sasori predicted before and was watching helplesly as the master puppeteer was slowly coming closer. Her sight was getting foggy due to the poison which is now running in her bloodstream. „I warned you. You should have run when you could, now it s too late for that....well for everything in fact." He moved his fingers lightly and Yumi heard a katana slicing the air behind her. Another puppet behind me, unbelievable, Yumi thought as she closed her eyes awaiting the final blow. A sound of a collision of metal on metal rang in her ears. „Get away from her now!!!" screamed Ay furiously at Sasori. The Akasuna s face stayed impassive, appraising the newcomer coldly. Ay was now standing protectively in front of Yumi, after he deflected the deadly attack. Sasori moved his fingers, more quickly this time, he wasnt going to underestimate this brute of a man. Also using his second hand to strenghten the attack. Two puppets charged at Ay but he managed to stand his ground and defend himself without being cut and thus poisoned. „Enough of your games it s time to end this." Ay cried and attacked with rage and fury. Sasori frowned in concentration. He managed to get a puppet in Ay s way but it ended up destroyed. Sasori s eyes widened a little when seeing such demonstration of pure strength. „You want to dance, Well lets dance then." Akasuna whispered to himself and jumped from Ay s deadly reach. Two puppets, each coming from one of Ay s side. He attacked them without thinking, but couldnt hit them no matter how he tried. A grin was starting to form on the puppeteers lips. He s got him where he wanted to. Ay wasnt far from Yumi who even with fading sight tried to analyse this attack. Another decoy, she thought, but where is the true attack. She looked around with effort and finally saw what she was looking for. Not far from her there was a puppet slowly nearing Ay from behind, he couldnt possibly see it. No, you wont have him, not while I breathe! She screamed mentally. With all her stenght gathered for one final leap she crashed to the puppet from side and sent it rolling. Yumi stayed as she landed, not a slightest movement, she was too weak now. She had to make a lot of effort to stay conscious. Ay turned on his heel when he heard the loud crash. He was looking at Yumi s motionless body with terror. She saved him...again. She could be dead...NO! He wont believe it, but that little wooden boywill pay terribly for this. He ll make him suffer, oh yes he will. With last glance at Yumi he turned face to face with the puppeteer, eyes blazing, lightnings surrounding his body. „Time for you to pay boy!" he screamed at the top of his lungs and jumped.